Sunday, October 22, 2006
I'm one of the cool kids now (in my own mind)
Oh. Em. Gee. (as my daughter would say)

Could it be that I actually have something in common with..with...DOOCE ??

It certainly isn't her writing, 'cause she kicks my butt there. It's not her humor. Ditto. Nor is it her photography because I have a sucky camera and no creative artistic eye. No, no. It is something much deeper and much more important than those things.

Why, it's a tv show, of course!! She has a love for Friday Night Lights just like me! She thinks it will be cancelled because she likes it. Just like me! (and Bubba)(see 4 posts below.)

Me and Dooce, we're soul sisters.

PS somehow I don't think she has this as her wallpaper on her computer. Just sayin'.

posted by Angie @ 11:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you ever watch "Early Edition?" It was the one about how he would get tomorrow's newspaper, today.

    He was really good in that show. He also had that ill-fated comedy with Joan Cusak, which was also enjoyable.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives