Thursday, October 12, 2006
Snow Patrol
Nah...not going to talk about the song by Snow Patrol (which I like) but I AM going to talk about the freakish weather here in good old Indiana.

This morning, I had to cover the front reception desk at work from 11 to 12. (THE single most boring job in the universe) At about 11:30, I am sitting there staring off out the front windows, because...BORING..and as I stare...IT STARTS TO SNOW!!! SNOW! On October 12th! Wha? It came down hard for something like...7 straight minutes..then it was gone. Now? Sun.

Only in Indiana.

Ya know, I liked snow a lot when I was younger. Now, not so much. I could really do without the cold and bad weather. I'd miss it though if I lived somewhere without a real winter season.

On an 80s note..I really want the Trivial Pursuit totally 80s edition. Could someone go ahead and pick one up for me? My birthday is next month..followed shortly by Christmas in December. Thanks, I'll be looking for the UPS truck.

Have a great Thursday, y'all!
posted by Angie @ 12:33 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    It sounds like you'd know all the answers in that Trivial Pursuit game!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    It's not only in Indiana, we got a flurry here in Ohio today also.

    If you do get the Trivial Pursuit, 80's edition, I may just have to come ou to Indiana and beat you like a red-headed step-child.

    But seriously, there's only one Snow Patrol song you like? You should really check out their albums Final Straw and Eyes Open (in that order).

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Here we are still running our AC units. How crazy is that?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives