Sunday, October 08, 2006
Homecoming fun
My house is a pit and here I sit (Oh wow, that rhymed!) messing around on this computer! I've GOT to get more energy and motivation!

Enough of that...I thought I'd share a couple of photos because I haven't shared a photo in..DAYS! What is this blog coming to?? Crap. That's what it has become. But it's MY crap and well, one of these days I will get back to posting every day.

So, this past week was homecoming at Bri's school and Friday afternoon was the parade meaning, PHOTOS! Now, since Bubba was not with me, I had to sacrifice the video camera for which I have no tripod, so that I could use each hand for a camera. One for digital, one for my actual film camera which I will never give up as long as I live, amen. Being alone and having no Bubba with me, (have I mentioned that Bubba wasn't with me??) I missed some good shots, but I'm sharing a couple anyway. Are you ready? Are ya??

First we have a cool shot of Mr. J, ruined by the stupid trucks parked around. I really can't crop it any more without making it look all weird.


Next we have the results of a mean mommy making her child look up at the camera when the sun is immediately above said camera. Nice.


Here is the band and guard. Ok, mostly the guard. The band IS behind them, though. Brianna AKA Guard Girl is just about smack in the middle of this shot. She's right behind the girls with rifles in the center.


Finally, the inspection of the loot after the parade.


Ok, I'll stop now. Have a great Sunday, y'all! Stay tuned for "How NOT to cook a pizza." You won't want to miss it!
posted by Angie @ 10:12 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You mean , mean mommy ..lol poor thing needs some little sunglasses..lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives