Monday, October 02, 2006
C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R
I LOVE me some Grease 2. It is glorious cheese and I almost love it more than Grease.
I passed this love on to my oldest daughter. So tonight? Tonight, in the homecoming week Lip Sync contest, she is performing "Cool Rider" complete with hooker red RED lip stick. If I knew how to transfer video from the video camera to the computer, I'd share with you later. Alas, I do not, so I will share stills with you later...and in the meantime, enjoy this clip from Grease 2.

posted by Angie @ 6:22 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Erica Hanks said…

    A Co-o-o-ol rider. A Co-o-o-ol rider, if he's cool enough, he can burn me through and through, Wo-Wo-Woe!

    How does my husband hate this movie...let me count the ways! It probably makes me love it even more!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    I knew a girl back in college who though that Grease 2 was better than the orginial. She was thoroughly mocked at every given opartunity.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must admit that I like Grease 2,, not as much as Grease but I do like it. think its because he's got an accent. I am such a sucker for an accent.

    english, australian,, doesn't matter.

    Obsessed with The Lake House at the moment, which means that Keanu is just,, ahh, no words,, he's just Keanu. I swear that sometimes I need to wake up and be 14 again. Hey it would be like that movie 13 going on 30 but backwards. yup,, I'm a dork. BIG DORK.

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ugh. Grease 2. I saw that on tv one sunday afternoon. it was the worst bad sunday movie i've ever seen.

    youtube deserves better. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives