Sunday, September 17, 2006
Go 'head be gone with it...
Yeah..I'm still singing Justin Timberlake...so shut up.

So, how was everybody's weekend?? Mine was truly uneventful. I had planned to clean up my scrap area in my bedroom. Didn't happen. I did manage to watch several movies that made me cry. How's THAT for being productive??

I haven't done one of these little questionaire memes in a while so I thought I'd bore y'all with one. I came across this one while stalking around the blog world. I found it at WHERE THE HELL AM I ? (By the way, it's an 'adult' blog, over 18 only so click at your own risk. And Guard Girl, stay the hell away from it!)

So, here it is, an about me meme, of sorts.

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Never had it so I don't know. (no, I'm not kidding.) I do think though, that I would feel a little, or a lot, empty if I did. That's just speculation, though.

2. Do you bite your toenails?
Will you all still talk to me if I say, no, but I have? Gross..I am so embarrassed.

3. Are you a jealous person?
Not really. Depends on who is flirting with my husband. :)

4. Does it get annoying when somebody says they'll call you, but doesn't?
Not really. I am just as guilty of doing the same thing so I don't get mad about it in others.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter

6. What would you rather be doing right now?
Taking a shower. Here I sit, though.

7. What song lyrics are stuck in your head at the moment, if any?
Ok, well see the title of this post. Other than that song, the Barats and Bereta theme song from Youtube. Here's the LINK. Those guys are funny!

8. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past?
Lost
Grey's Anatomy
I'll stop there, but I have a long list.

9. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
Opposite.

10. Can others make you cry easily?
If I see someone else crying, I will cry, but I cry the easiest when I am MAD!

11. Who was the last person to piss you off?
Hmmm...I get more annoyed with people than pissed off. Not sure.

12. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Oh my gosh, YES! (though you can't always tell from this blog.) Your and You're/there, their and they're mistakes drive me CRAZY! I have a LONG list of things like that which drive me batty. I'll spare you.

13. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
Only when I am dieting.

14. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
a strawberry

15. Were you a "planned" child?
No. I came 10 and 7 years after my sisters. My mom tells a story of going to the doctor, finding out she was pregnant and being so stunned, she backed the car into a light pole when she left. I was an oops.

16. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not counting cheap flip flops, about 4 or 5. If I had more money, (and no kids to buy shoes for) I'm sure I would have more.

17. What was the last thing to scare you?
When the idiot in the black truck went barreling down the alley behind my parent's house....the same alley where 30 seconds before, my son was standing. (No, he wasn't playing out there alone. Long story, but I could have kicked that guy's ass!!)

18. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function...3. to function well, at least 5 or 6.

19. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Raspberry margarita

20. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
This one time, at band camp... No, seriously, it WAS at band camp one evening this summer when we went to watch the band practice. :)

21. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Attractiveness is relative, right? So, if I was attracted, then I must have thought them to BE attractive.

22. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex?
Can I be all cliche here and say, a good sense of humor? Because really, who wants to be with a stick in the mud??

23. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
If I were single, I wouldn't go looking for someone with lots of tattoos, but I suppose I wouldn't NOT go out with someone just because of that.

24. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?
If he did the asking, yes. I'm old fashioned.

25. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
IF I were thin, I'd have my belly button pierced and MAYBE a very very small tattoo.

26. Which do you make: wishes or plans?
Mostly wishes.

27.Can you speak any languages other than English?
Ha..does counting and saying the months of the year and the days of the week in French count?? :)

28. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch (which I totally HATED for years, but started liking when I became an adult.)

29.Have you ever fooled around with someone and not remembered?
Never

30.When was the last time someone hit on you?
WOW! I can't think back that far. It's been so long. I wouldn't know it now if someone really did hit on me.

EDITED TO ADD: Hey...I made it through one of these things without mentioning The Fat!! I rock!:)
posted by Angie @ 9:49 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay,, more proof that we are similiar:

    I would definitely be a strawberry love them, oops wait,, maybe, I should pick Pineapple huh? LOL.

    I cry SOOOO easily when someone else is crying,,, mostly when I see it on TV, I'm such a wuss. An when I am angry oh goodness I cry like a baby.

    I LOVE chocolate peanut butter ice cream!!! Love it,, love it, love it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives