Friday, September 01, 2006
I've been musically assaulted!!!
OH. MY. HECK. My ears...they are bleeding. I was just subjected to Kevin Federline's song and video on yahoo music and I think the end of the world is nigh.

Dude, seriously. Just 'cause you're married to Britters does not mean you are a rapper. The lyrics...my god, the lyrics. Bad.

Where's Vanilla Ice when we need a white rapper?? Huh?


If you too would like to be assaulted...click
HERE.

Yeah, I'm bored on a Friday night.
posted by Angie @ 11:13 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Tracie Nall said…

    It's sad. It's scary.
    It is something I hope to never hear again!

    Happy weekend!

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, it's a good thing that it looks like Brittany had no influence on his music and his performance on Teen Choice. Good thing she's learning to save her money..... It was so bad.

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoa! You know it's bad when people start wishing for Vanilla Ice! Ice Ice, Baby!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives