Thursday, August 03, 2006
Live feed updates--HOH competition **SPOILERS**
Screen caps are from Jokers Updates forum user pokey_ally. Awesome!

Will drops from the web first (big surprise there...not)and wants an egg. Producers tell him to wait and not touch and egg yet. He and Janelle stare at the eggs trying to decide which egg to choose.
He breaks an egg and it's...ROTTEN! No prize! :)




More stuff is sprayed on them and the web is tilted more, very drastically and more often.

(9:35pm eastern)
James:"I could be lying in my bed right with my girlfriend right now watching this on tv. Instead, I'm here."

Kaysar:"We can make that happen."

LOL

Boogie and James seem to be having the worst time holding on in a good position. Not that anyone is having an easy time..just sayin...

Boogie whispers into his mike..or to someone.."Watch Marcellas, he is close to the red." The red area of the web is the center and they aren't allowed to touch it.

10pm eastern--Everyone still on except for Will. (and Janelle who couldn't play.)

10:40-ish--they have to hang from under the web using only arms and legs.

James, Boogie, then Kaysar drops. James gets the nullify a nomination pass. Kaysar gets a rotten egg and Boogie gets $10,000.
Marcellas drops during flames on the feeds. George drops.

Danielle begs Howie to quit. Howie tells Dani and Erika to go down and they are safe.
Howie is hurting and Dani and Erika swears Howie is safe. Howie drops. Erika drops and gives it to Dani. UGH. She'll put up Janelle and Kaysar...or Howie. We'll see.
posted by Angie @ 9:20 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Man I hope Kay can get in a zone and hang in there. If he believes someone and gives up I will be so done with him... I will still think he is very hot though..lol

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is going to be a fun week....

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I think Season 6 is going to be in trouble, because I think Dani will try to backdoor Janelle.

    Crap.

    Sorry you're still in a funk! :(
    Now, a personal question...how do you manage to NOT watch the live feeds constantly, all day and all night?? :) lol Because I swear I wouldn't move my arse from in front of the computer. Ever.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just went on over to youtube and watched therealdeal2006's clip of the end of the HOH competition. I should have watched the livefeeds last night,, I was awake and not working,,, oh well.

    thanks for the recap and the spoiler.

    Love ya Ang,, get out of your funk!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I'm with Monty. I'm glad we have you for the live feeds, because if I had them, I would never work or bathe...

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    I have to admit i love it when
    boogie and will pretend to
    talk on the phone,about the house.

    Janelle has made a huge mistake
    and i cannot believe the majority
    in the house agreed with her.

    The one exception Dr. Will and
    he is the smartest person in
    the house.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives