Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Some non-surprising celebrity news
Yes, world, it is official. LANCE BASS of N*Sync has come out. He is gay.
Even if you don't care, please read the article down to the 5th paragraph. Joey Fatone has the BEST and most unfortunate quote of all time. (or at least in the last 24 hours, whatever.) Ok, ok, I won't make you read the article...but here is what Joey Fatone is quoted to have said, "I back him up 100 percent." Fine, it's not as funny as when I first read it, but still..it's kind of funny within the context of the article. (and NO, I am NOT gay bashing so don't even go there.)

And that? That is your celebrity news of the day. You're welcome. :)

PS Not that there's anything WRONG with that. (I loves me some Seinfeld quotage.)
posted by Angie @ 6:39 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    I always thought this guy was way too 'pretty' to be straight. :)

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sad, many very attractive male musicians are gay. But because of the stigma, especially when they are starting out, thay have to appear straight.

    :(

    K

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    about time...thatz all i gotta say. Next, Clay Gayken.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My "gaydar" went off on him years ago.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Always knew he was a Mo, no shock here.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol I always wonder why celebrities chose to openly "come out" like it's some official honor or something... Just seems very weird to me ..lol

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG!!! Say it ain't so!!!! Lance Bass??? He was my manly icon!!!! Now what shall I do??? Who shall i look up to???

    ;)

    Anyway... to expand on Stormii's comment... Who the f$@k cares? I need to hold a press conferance to admit publically that I'm straight. Maybe I'll get blogs all over linking to me and people can finally once and for all stop wondering.....

    geez.

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Here's my first thought when I heard the news..
    The only thing surprising about Lance Bass being gay is that anyone is surprised that Lance Bass is gay.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives