Sunday, July 16, 2006
Sunday night BB7-- **SPOILERS**
Here I am..posting about BB7 AGAIN. When you are stuck in a blog funk, I find posting about TV will bore almost everyone! :)

Tonight's show re-capped the eviction from Thursday. Since Danielle was saved she knows Janelle and her crew had a lot to do with it. She said, "I got my chapstick ready and I'm ready to pucker up." --Danielle (you go girl! I like Danielle a lot.)

Howie celebrated too much when Kaysar won HOH and James intentionally didn't hug the others from Season 6. (on the live feeds he said, "CALM THE F*** DOWN!" to Howie.)He didn't want the whole house to think he is aligned with them. (James is in fact pretty loyal to the other 3 but they think he is being shady. Janelle and James have sort of started forming their own bond in the last couple of days.)

Will touting botox and plastic surgery.(He's a clinical and cosmetic dermatologist.) Kaysar doesn't agree with cosmetic procedures. Will is an ass about it in the diary room. Will tells Howie how much Botox he NEEDS. (Whatever.)

Kaysar pretty much hates Will. Will hates Kaysar.

HOH room is opened and it is all different. It is now decorated in mostly black, grey and white. Will 'doesn't care.' (Season 2, I loved to hate Will. Now? I HATE him, period.)

Kaysar, Janelle, Howie and James talk about the other houseguests. Discuss Jase...Nakomis...and why James does not hang with them. Trying to decide who to put up for eviction.
Kaysar says in the diary room, "I want to get the most bang for my buck." (ha..he failed miserably. Wait til later in the show.)

Erika has a crush on Kaysar. (I don't see anything happening there, though.)

Nakomis and Diane...Nak-Are you worried? Di-Should I be? Nak-I don't think Kaysar sees me or you as a threat.(HA)

Lots of clips of Will bashing Howie. Howie should punch him in the face.(I am not a violent person, but I encourage others to be. ha ha Thing is...Will's jokes are ridiculous. Howie at least comes up with something funny sometimes. Will was just embarrassed during the live show the other night when Julie asked Howie about his 'crush' on Will.)

Jase is trying to stay "neutral" on the surface. Janelle believes he is 'on her side.' (JANIE!! NO!!)

Food competition time. They all have to wear bib overalls. Teams of 2 have to be attached to each other and run to the troughs of "Big Brother Slop." They have to dig through the slop for "rats." Winners get full food privileges and the the losers have to eat the 'slop' for the week. Basically the teams were divided between "Chilltown" (boogie, will, etc.) and Janelle, James, Danielle etc.. Of course, Chilltown wins.
Losers are not happy. (Kaysar looks adorable in the overalls!)

On nomination day, Will and Mike Boogie meet with Kaysar. Mike doesn't like when people coast to the end and don't take risks. Will in DR, "I don't trust Season 6." Kaysar says, if we keep you two we'll take out a floater, then if chill town wins next time they take out a floater. (Kaysar, wise up. Like Chilltown will EVER keep their word!)

(FORESHADOWING ALERT!) Diane and Nakomis both saying in Diary Room they don't think Kaysar will put them up. They aren't targets.

Nomination ceremony. Nakomis and Diane go up. Kaysar says Diane is a really good player. He respect her game. Same for Nakomis. Did lots of things in her season that made him think she is a good player.
Kaysar in the diary room says he put people up to observe actions and reactions.(these noms may come back to bite him right in the butt.)

Boogie in diary room said he should have nominated the STRONGEST alliance in the house..Will and Boogie!(don't know about 'strongest alliance' but I do think he should have put up one or two of these three...Jase, Boogie or Will.)

What they didn't show tonight was Diane crying over her nomination for HOURS after the ceremony. Nakomis is taking it well. They both decide not to campaign against each other.

Almost immediately, Kaysar started second guessing his nominations.

~~~~~
STUFF FROM THE FEEDS
Power of Veto competition was yesterday. It was some sort of putt putt golf thing I think. Competing were Erika, Will, James, Nakomis, Diane and Kaysar.
Erika won.
All last night and today has been talk of whether she will use the POV. At this point, I don't think she will use it.
The ones on food restriction are grumpy and tired..no energy. Marcellas is the worst! He is such a diva! He walks around with his robe on with his eye cover thingie on his head all day. He's actually kind of funny even if he is a whiner.

Today was Boogie's birthday and he got cake and stuff. The ones on food restrictions did NOT get to eat with them.

James says he is not talking to BB until food restriction is over (ie:in the diary room) because they (BB) are not supplying them with what they said they could eat with the slop. (pickles, honey, etc.)


At this point in the game, the ones I want out are Jase, Will, Boogie and Diane. After that, I don't care who wins.
posted by Angie @ 8:04 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    What was kaysar thinking not
    putting up will and mike boogie.
    He has totally screwed up.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think everybody puts too much importance on Will & Booger.... They have eachother.... whoopeeee!

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger sea said…

    Just popping in to say hi Angie Baby and to spread some loving fairy dust around your space. It's been forever!!! I have absolutely no idea what BB7 is or what you are talking about. But I love your energy and dedication to your topic lolol.

    Love you sweetie.
    (((((((Hugs))))))))

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can I just say I can't WAIT for tv to come back!! I haven't gotten into BB, maybe I should have. I just said to the other day that all I want to do is sit down & watch CSI or something!!

    but I did enjoy reading your BB stuff-

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you still out there? Or are you so caught up in watching the feeds you forgot you have a blog?

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Those in BB in England have been there for 63 days so far...

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Okay, JAMES and JANELLE were NOT on the same page during the voting! I think Janelle was pissed that Nakomis went home last night.

    I HAVE to ask...have you seen any real evidence from the feeds that Jase the peckerhead and Diane are in a 'super secret alliance' or is that freak danielle just trying to stir up more shit????

    I HAVE TO KNOW! :) lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives