Thursday, July 06, 2006
Big Brother All Stars Begins-live blogging..sorta
I signed up for the live feeds just a couple of hours ago. Woo hoo! I am ready! :)
ALthough I had already read the spoilers the other day, I still had to watch tonight to make sure it was right. Here's who made it into the house.

The Girls
Janelle
Erika
Nakomis
Diane
Danielle
Alison

The Guys
Howie
Kaysar
James
Jase
Will
Marcellas
Mike
George

This is going to be UGLY! They all already hate each other...except Janelle, Howie, Kaysar and James. (My four favorites, of course.)
Already I can't stand Alison and Diane (AGAIN). I didn't care for them the first time around.

The first HOH competition with a TWIST! (which I already knew about) There will be 2 HOHs and they will have to agree on who to put up for eviction. If they can't agree, then they will go up themselves.

Jase gets the first HOH spot. Janelle gets the other one. Can't wait to see who they choose for eviction!

The HOH room is nice..all in shades of light blue, kinda. A spy screen so they can watch people.
Danielle starts stirring the pot. Trying to pit everyone against Season 6 people...but it just might backfire...Jase is playing both sides and James is falling for it. NO JAMES! Play smart! It is WAY too early for everyone to start pledging allegiance to each other!!

Nomination day...Marcellas-Safe; Erika-Safe; Nakomis-Safe; Diane-Safe; James-Safe; George-Safe; Kaysar-Safe; Mike-Safe; Howie-Safe; Will-Safe

Up for nomination Danielle and Alison!! Nominated because they are playing the game hard core and have the ability to turn people against the HOHs. Very good decisions in my opinion.

This is going to be a GREAT season!
posted by Angie @ 8:15 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey,, I just signed up for the live feeds too!! WOOHOO! You've got me addicted girl and it's only the first show of the season!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with a lot of what you say, except the great season part.

    Worst.season.ever

    Of course, you know me... I'll still be watching....

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    I wnat the live feeds... But am just too damn cheap!!

    I LOVE BIG BROTHER!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ethel said…

    Hey Angie, I just wanted to let you know this post has been stolen and reposted on some freak's blog. Every one of their posts are stolen, including one of mine. I'm trying to find all the victims and let them know. Here's the post they stole
    http://bagde.blogspot.com/2006/07/big-brother-all-stars-begins-live.html

    I emailed Blogger support at support@blogger.com to let them know that blog is in violation of Blogger's TOS. I'd suggest you do it, too. The more complaints they get, the better!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives