Thursday, June 22, 2006
Big Brother Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Houseguests ANGIE wants back in the Big Brother house.


(Stormii, forgive me for doing the same thing.)

It's that time of year again. Time for Big Brother! Last night 20 previous houseguests were revealed as candidates for BB7:All Stars. Out of those 20, here are my picks to be back in the house.

1. Kaysar--What up, Kaysar! That dark hair. Those EYES! That smile! The way he played with his hair. Oh, and he played the game well, too. :) Well, he did until he screwed up.

2. James--A lot of people hated him, but I liked him a lot. He was sneaky and lied and back-stabbed and basically played the game how it is supposed to be played. He was just out numbered in the end. He wasn't exactly hard on the eyes, either.

3. Howie--Howie was a constant source of entertainment and just made things fun. He needs to be back in. If for nothing else than to watch him play with the light sabers.

4. Dr Will--He was THE original love to hate him houseguest! I loved him. The other houseguests hated him only because they fell for his lies every single time. He was put up for eviction many times but he stayed to win it all. Now, I don't think he could possibly win this time because he won During season 2, but his personality with some of the other personalities would make the house interesting.

5. Mike "Boogie"--He was fun. Does anyone remember that 'music video' he did with some of the other houseguests? He also proposed to his houseguest girlfriend on national tv during the final show. (they have broken up since.)

6. Nakomis--She was a tad on the weird side but I thought she was a smart player.

7. Janelle--Even though Jedi Janie was stuck on herself, she could play the game. She's fun and peppy and all the other girls hate her. Fun stuff.

8. Bunky--Ha ha..I loved Bunky. He was ALWAYS crying! Plus, he was the hairiest bald man I have ever seen. Not sure why, but I like him and want him back in.

9. Danielle--She was spunky. She made it to the final 2. Plus, she uttered one of the best lines EVER. "Whoopie doopie on a poopie." Come ON! That is tv GOLD! :)

10. Chicken George--He was just a plain old goofball. Bring him back!

11. Cowboy--He's a real doofus, and I don't think I could really stand another season with him, but he's the lesser of the other evils to choose from.

12. Erika--I didn't really like her so much, but I hated her less than I hated the remaining women. If she doesn't make it, no big deal.

13. They are only choosing 12 houseguests so this is just filler. I'll post photos of the others when I get home from work.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Angie @ 1:28 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I understand Howie and Janie.... But why do you people want Kaysar back? He proved his stupidity- not once, but twice! I'd almost rather have to deal with Ivette....

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great list! I agree with most of those. I didn't watch season 2, so I don't care about any of them. I can't wait to see who gets in!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    I have never watched this show so I am not familiar with the contestants but I liked the pictures!!
    My list is up, even though I am late. My internet chose not to work for most of today!! I hope you will stop by.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I loved Janie! She was awesome. And Howie with his Litesaber has to be one of my favorites. I cant stand her, but I almost think putting Yvette in the house again may stir up some chaos. She is such a loud mouth. Thanks for sharing, My 1st T13 is up.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is an awesome list! I liked "Boogie" and Krista the season they were on together. And Will, well...he was just nice to look at! ;)

    My TT is up if you'd like to drop by.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Oh I can't wait!!!!! I LOVE BB...I agree with about 5 of yours LOL...get to votin'!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    hee hee "hairiest bald man I've ever seen" thats just funny. ps the word verfication for this comment, almost spells 'booger' thats funny too. To me anyway!

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    I didn't like nokomis at all.. She's the only one on your list I disagree with.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Ok this is too funny... ( first of all never be sorry for using BB 'or any other reality show' during a post no matter if I have or not..your commentary on these shows always cracks me up). The funny part is that I was going to list thirteen that I wanted back in in order of importance...GMTA eh? Then I realized I didn't have 13 that I wanted back..lol I did not start watching BB until the 4th season so I do not know alot of these people..lol I can not stand any they gave us the choice of from that season , so I was stuck with picking from last year and the year before...I really can't stand alot of them..lol Dana,Diane,Allison,Erica IVETTE...all Blehhhh so I chose Erica as the lesser of all the evils..lol

    I voted for James,Janie,Kaysar,Howie,Erica,the chicken guy ( even though I don't know him),and Nakomis...I think that is about it ..lol I may take your advice on some I do not know and go vote.

    shewwwww, sorry I was soooo long winded here but hey it's BB...lol

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't watch it after the first one. Cool list, though! Glad you are playing!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Megan said…

    Not a BB fan, but I like your explanations.

    Have a wonderful Thursday!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives