Saturday, June 17, 2006
Flashback Friday
Here's a flashback photo I found today while looking through a box of pictures. Straight from the 80's....1988 to be exact. This is a picture from the last day of school my junior year in my History class. I think. Anyway, we all brought junk food to eat during class and for our group shot, we all decided, for some ridiculous reason, to all hold a Dorito. (I don't know...I SAID ridiculous didn't I?)

I am the third from the left on the top row. Big bangs, big earrings, big mouth open and laughing.(partially hidden, too.) I hope none of these people happen across this post. :) That guy in the front middle, in the black...he's an animator for The Simpsons now. That's the only cool job I know of any of them having.

posted by Angie @ 12:10 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they just don't make bangs like that anymore!!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    LMAO ...it looks like an 80's Pepsi commercial or a Dorito one .. one or the other. It looks like you guys were having a blast though.

    I swear that could have been a pic straight out of my childhoos as well.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Teri M. said…

    Oh no! I can't seeee it... I wanna see it, having posted my own 1988 prom picture, I love to see other's 80's pics!

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger The Catapillar said…

    Awesome Pic... I so flashed back! :) I loved the 80's

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives