Sunday, June 04, 2006
*SIGH*

Well, I successfully managed to (again) miss the Dave Matthews Band concerts that breezed through Indiana. Even though last year (and the year before that and the year before...oh you get the idea..)I VOWED that I would absolutely, positively, as in NO-CHANCE-IN-THAT-HOT-PLACE-OF-ETERNAL-DAMNATION, not miss the show this year. Heh.
Ya know, Dave is getting pretty offended because he looks for me at EVERY show he does in Indy and I am never there! The last one I went to (Ok, the ONLY one) was when I was pregnant for Baby J. So that would be...4 years ago! How can I keep letting my Davey down??

Ok, NEXT year? I am going. No way I will miss it!

Be sure to stop back by this time next June to hear me whine and complain some more.
posted by Angie @ 8:55 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I try every day for tickets on Ticketmaster. (hate them). I look on e-bay and craigslist and people want double or more face value. It is so incredibly frustrating. I have seen this band at least once per tour for the last 10 years and this year I may have to let it go. Damn scalpers!
    Peace............
    (I consider Boyd Tinsley one of my Rock and Roll boyfriends. He doesn't know it, of course!)

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Erin M said…

    Dave puts on SUCH a good show and I keep vowing to see them next time and then I keep missing them because i cant %*&&^ get tickets or some how i total space and don't know they are coming till they dun been and gone

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol . I would not mind seeing him in concert myself. I really like Dave Matthews Band. I would have to go alone though...

    I hope you actually do make it next year. he may just give up on you otherwise...lol Can't let that happen now.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry to hear you have such bad luck keeping track of the Dave Matthews Band.

    Congratulations on your gold medal at the Blog Olympics!

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just did the same thing...Tickets went on sale for him in NYC and I blew it. I was so bummed and frustrated. I keep buying live albums of his and thoroughly enjoying them, but to see him live must be incredible.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives