Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Memorial day wrap-up
It was hot.

Well, ok, that wasn't ALL there was about Memorial Day. But, it may be the most memorable.

Waiting for the parade.


My boys in the shade.


That's Guard Girl in the 3rd row, looking behind her. She also had to march in her FLIP FLOPS because we threw away her guard shoes because she needs new ones for this summer season. At least she wasn't the only one. (see girl in front row.)



Drummer Boy (the boyfriend) third snare over. The tallest one.


Silly glasses.


So, that was a large part of our day. We watched the parade in the heat, then went to eat at Ryan's. My best friend from high school and her husband went with us. That was fun. Then I took Guard Girl to wal-mart to put some clothes in lay-away for her. NOTHING fit her right, so no lay-away. No new clothes.

But I did get these. :) (no comments about my sausage toes, please. I KNOW I don't have cute feet. I also know that I have fat ankles. I also know I can't paint my own toenails worth a dang.) But, aren't the slippers CUTE! I love purple. :)
posted by Angie @ 1:28 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    My sister JUST came over from Wallyworld (across the road, 'member?) She bought the SAME slippers to take with her to the hospital when she delivers! They are cute, and she says sooo comfy. btw, your feet are way cuter than mine. Oh before I forget. 4.2lbs. negative Yay me!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've been TAGGED! Please see my site for more details ;o)

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Erin M said…

    welcome to the side bar this week


    my toes are WAAAY more sausage-y than yours and those look REALLY comfy

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Great pictures! Read a bit of your page, will have to pop back tomorrow to read some more. Wendy send me here tonight and it's darn near bed time!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Those ARE cute ,love the colour.
    :)

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger jessafran said…

    saw a glimpse of walnut.... brought me back to muncie for a second. hope you had a nice holiday weekend!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG...I just came across this photo. VERY nice toes and feet. If I still had my old site, I'd ask you if I could repost your photo.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    groovy footwear

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives