Saturday, May 27, 2006
So humble
Remember my Thursday Thirteen where I was all.."My husband is great?" (if not, just scroll down because, yeah, it was the last post.) Anyway, the husband says, "I read your post. I AM pretty awesome, huh?" So humble, so modest. :)

I'm getting ticked off as I surf blogs lately. LOTS of bloggers complaining about things that suck in blogs. (and I'm not talking about auto play music or any of that obvious stuff that crashes servers and things like that) It's really ticking me off and I feel a big rambling post coming on soon. But not right at the moment.

I watched the Lost season finale last night. Whoa! That was good...and of course left us all hanging and anxiously waiting for the new season!! I STILL have to catch up on Grey's and Desperate Housewives. Maybe today I'll do that.

GG's at the Band/Guard car wash. Bubba is working out at the softball complex. It's just me and the kids today. I guess I SHOULD take them outside so they can play. I'm not really that nice of a mom, though. ;)

I think Bubba and I are going out to dinner and a movie tonight. Should be fun. I won't make a big hairy deal about it this time. However, I WILL say that we more than likely will NOT visit a Wal-mart tonight. ;)

Ok, enough rambling nothing. Just wanted to move the Thursday Thirteen down since it isn't Thursday anymore.

I'll leave you with a photo to contemplate...what do YOU think is going on here??

posted by Angie @ 11:05 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I'm Gerard Giraffe, and I stick my nose into places where it doesn't belong."

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    LOL has the giraffe just had enough and can't take it anymore?..lol

    I hope and I mean REALLY hope you do not spend this date at Wal-Mart again.. Please do avoid it at all costs ok ...lol

    As for Lost ..I never did watch it from the begining so I didn't start after that either. I do however watch House and HATE that they leave the season dangling in such drama like they do ...*sigh* I guess it keeps us coming back for more huh?

    oh and one last thing :
    I CAN NOT WAIT FOR BIG BROTHER TO START!!!!!! I just had to get that out ...lol

    Have a great weekened girlie :) * hugs*

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Jackie said…

    He's trying to open the door, of course :)

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Hi my name is Gary the Giraffe my legs don't work so I have to do everything with my neck and face.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger scrappintwinmom said…

    "I'm Georgina the Giraffe and I'm just hanging out"

    Ok. That was lame. Just visiting some blogfriends tonite.

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he's just hanging out huh!

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Some sort of door alarm?

    A secret signal? If the giraffe is eating the doorknob then you know...

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    "Darn whoever came up with the term 'stretch his neck!' "

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives