Thursday, May 25, 2006
Thursday Thirteen about Bubba

Thirteen Things about Bubba that Angie loves


If you are new here, Bubba is my husband.

1. He loves me no matter what. Seriously, another man probably would not have stayed with me this long!

2. He makes me laugh. Often and a lot. He's a big goofball. Even when I'm rolling my eyes because it's the same "joke" that he's been doing for 15+ years, he's still funny.

3. He loves our kids and would do anything for them and would kill or die for them I have no doubt.

4. He is a neat freak. Wait do I love this or not? If nothing else, I do know that HIS area of the house is always neat and spotless. Isn't it good to know that I can find his pens or a particular t-shirt? :)

5. His goofy laugh. You should hear him when he is really cracking up! (I have nipples Greg, can you milk me? That scene in "Meet the Parents" made him lose it.)

6. He can cook! (and I wonder why I am fat) He was going to go to culinary school years ago. Circumstances, you know. I think he should still go someday.

7. He is a stay-at-home dad. (Would that be a SAHD?) He likes it. He is much better at it than I would ever be.

8. He can dance. Boy can GET DOWN!

9. He kills spiders, cleans bathtub drains, cleans up puke and all the other gross jobs that I make ask him to do.

10. He is an EXCELLENT kisser! Like..feel it in your thighs good!

11. He always has me in mind and leaves me notes or buys me something little just because. He does this often.

12. He is faithful.

13. He makes me feel pretty even when I am having the ugliest of ugly days.

There are many more things I could list but these were some of the first ones to come to mind.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Angie @ 12:54 PM  
23 Comments:
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Angie! He is too good to be true! Please let me borrow him so he can show Jesse how its really done! LOL! I did TT for the very first time, go check it out for me! PS. Getting ready to go to the 2nd only-you-know-what meeting, keep your fingers crossed!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    very nice tribute to your husband :-)

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, what a wonderful husband you have.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Geggie said…

    What a catch! Congrats!

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    This was all good till I hit #10....

    I don't want to know how it feels in your thighs....

    ;)

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said…

    Bubba sounds like a great guy!

    flaming thighs, eh? Some things are TMI, lol


    My T13 is up.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    You are a lucky lady and must be doing something right to have such a neat guy.

    My TT is up.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Jackie said…

    Did you show him this? If not, you should!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    Sweet. I can name many things I love about my darling hubbster, too. Great guy. He is not *always* neat but he isn't sloppy. LOL

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great list. :) Sounds like your husband is fabulous. :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger angela said…

    Wow...it sounds like he's still your "boyfriend", too...that's so sweet.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Bubba is quite a catch! This is a cool blog. I love the title.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to think men like that here fake until I got me one. :D My TT is up!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    That is SO sweet! You are one lucky woman - AND he is a lucky man, too.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    aw how sweet!
    my tt is up

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    awww... i loved that! i think it's crucial to have a partner that makes you laugh!

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Mary Horn said…

    How sweet!
    My TT is up...
    ~Mary

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's really sweet!

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you. I love you so much.You make it easy by being a great wife and mother.

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful tribute! Does he have a brother? ;)

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Bubba shouldn't kill spiders. They kill other insects!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    aweeee it is so cool to see husbands and wives so in love with each other. I am so glad I have a great hubby as well.

    Your list is awesome I am sure you made him happy with it. He sounds like a great guy.

    I need to get around to doing a hubby TT someday.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Sweet TT,sorry I didn't get here earlier, just doing a huge catch up read etc on all my blogroll blogs now.
    Have a great weekend.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives