Wednesday, May 17, 2006
GTHOTS!
For the 2nd to the last time...it's once again GTHOTS night. Who will go home? We have to wait a frickin HOUR to find out! Jeez, they drag this stuff out!

The Ford commercial was hilarious. They "rapped" "Young At Heart." They were all made up to look elderly. Funny!

Taylor's visit home...fanfare...

Taylor sings "Takin' It To The Streets."

Kat's visit home...fanfare... Kat's performance of "Think."

So far both Taylor and Kat sounded great with no pressure on them to be the best.

Elliott's visit home....fanfare...what a nice guy. He is very humble. I like that. Not that the other two weren't gracious and humble. Bless his mom's heart. She just cried as they drove down the street and all the fans were screaming. Awww...Elliott is crying now too, on the show. I'm a sucker for a crying man. :)

Elliott sings "Moody's Mood For Love." He does this song REALLY well!

Why does this silly show make me so nervous???

A plaque presented to Clive Davis for over 33 million sales worldwide. *yawn*

Here is how they broke down the 50 million votes.

33.68%
33.26%
33.06%-Elliott

GTHOTS ELLIOTT! Wow! It was close, but he's going home. I hope he gets a recording deal! Elliott is so sweet.

And then there were two...

I think Taylor has it in the bag.

Until next week...
posted by Angie @ 9:04 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Wrong.

    Katherine will win.

    Both will get album deals, but hers will sell more...

    Taylor is great, but do you really see mass appeal for what he does best? I like it, you like it, etc... But really.... we're friggin old these days, ya know? We aren't the ones out buying the latest and greatest albums and making them #1 hits....

    Prove me wrong Taylor... I dare ya....

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Taylor is my main man, but I honestly think that Katherine will win it just because of her look, not her ability. :(

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger ...jus me said…

    Taylor is by far my favorite. I think Kat is too inconsistant. Still wish Chris was still there. He should have had it all! Given my druthers, it would be Taylor to win...but it is all of America voting, and Kat is a beautiful woman!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives