Friday, May 12, 2006
Mother's Day Flickr
Here's the email I got today...(the important line is in bold)

Hi angiedi70!

bubba78nt has just purchased a Flickr Pro Account for you!

Your new Pro Account is set to expire on 12th May, 2007.
(You don't have to do anything to activate your Pro
Account. It's all automatic.)

Having a Flickr Pro Account means you now have 2GB of
bandwidth to use each month to get your photos on Flickr,
and you can create as many photosets as you need.


Regards,
The Flickrites



Isn't my husband GREAT??? This is my Mother's Day Gift. Does he know me or what?? (either that or he is tired of hearing me whine about not having a pro account...)
posted by Angie @ 9:32 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    I want one too! tell him while he has the credit card out.....

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    You go girl!!! What does a pro account consist of though? What about it made you want one?

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said…

    WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! Lucky you, I got a thermometer.

    I know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives