Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Top 4--Who will have to GTHOTS??
We're down to 4...and soon there will be 3. Who will go tonight??

I forgot to name my bottom and top last night. With only 4 left, it's hard. In order, I liked Taylor, Chris, Katharine and Elliott.

Tonight, Kat may go home. Maybe..a big maybe, Elliott.

Recaps...

Kat looks VERY nervous. I don't want her to go!!

CUTE Ford commercial...including Kermit the Frog. :)

Showing more clips from their Graceland visit.

Group song...Elvis medley... "Don't Be Cruel" featuring Elliott. Go Kat!! She's dancing. Blue Suede Shoes...Heartbreak Hotel...Are You Lonesome Tonight feat. Kat...They actually sound really good! "Love Me Tender" feat Chris. *sigh* More songs..can't keep up. :)

Whoa..Taylor gets to sing on Rebecca Romijn's request. (gee..was that set up or what?) He sounds even better tonight!! I LOVE Taylor!!!

Ryan put Taylor and Elliott on one side..and Chris and Kat on the other. Then, he said, who is the bottom 2? I think it's obvious. Chris and Kat will be the bottom 2. We'll find out....After the break.

SAFE: Taylor and Elliott
Bottom 2: Chris and Katharine

gthots...Chris... :(

I am completly blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't be this into a show like this..but I am. I shouldn't like these singers as much as I do, but I do. Seriously, Chris is gone and I am shocked. And sad. I hope it is a Taylor/Kat Finale now. It's not that I hate Elliott, but, I like the other 2 better. *sigh* Not much else to say. Tara...you got it right..crazy ass Americans!! :) But..I'm going to the concert..so I will get to see Chris LIVE!! :) But..that also means I have to suffer through Pickler...and Chicken Little...

Ok, until next week...
posted by Angie @ 9:00 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Ang,, I'm going out on a limb and say Katherine,, probably not,,, but I can still wonder,, I think it would be cool to have 3 guys in the semi-final show.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kat looked nervous as they went to commercial. Poor girl,, she really does sing well but she's had a bad two weeks.Pitch problems etc

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HOLY SHIT!

    Impossible!

    I wanna boycott now,, cause this just isn't right.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ridiculous,, crazy ass America.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I cant believe it.

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger ...jus me said…

    OMG...I don't believe it...I thought it would be Kat!
    Or maybe Elliot!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Add me to the shocked AI fans. So now I'm cheering for Tyler! I'm sure we haven't seen or heard the last of Chris though, that boy is going places.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    hehehehehe

    Bye bye Chris....

    McPheever will win it all!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said…

    I swear, someone's rigging this crap--I even said so today on my blog.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Katherine said…

    Gah!! WTH? I can't believe Chris was sent home. What happened America?? OK, I'm rooting for Elliot because he's the underdog and I just love an underdog...but, I predict Taylor will win.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    I was officially in mourning today.:(

    Have you seen the petition? It's crazy how many have signed. If I was Chris though I wouldn't go with Fuel. I'd hold out and take Randy's advice for a change and "do his (own) thing".

    Thanks for the bid on my blog..it was a tough choie this week...I hope you bid again!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives