| Saturday, May 06, 2006
| Stolen Meme Saturday (or Saturday blog filler because my brain, she is empty)
|I stole this meme from Whirled Peas one day when I was surfing BLOGMAD and I immediately thought it would both fill my blog space for a day...AND...bore you all to tears. Two for one deal..who could pass that up??
1) Who is the last person you high-fived? Probably one of my kids, but...most likely, the air. While I was doing my Thursday Thirteen about Seinfeld quotes and got to the "High Five" Puddy quote...yeah, that's it. The air.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? AH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Not unless I fall asleep on the couch. It wakes me up. Now, when Bubba worked nights or back when he was gone working on the railroad, YES! I was a big old chicken and I had to have noise to drown out the people trying to break into my house.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? First, what the heck is a carton? We only buy gallon plastic jugs. Second, the thought of drinking from the jug/carton makes me gag. Literally. Crusty milk? GAG!
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? No, I got second place in the 6th grade. I missed "squirrel." I put two "L's." I was SO mad! (though I did get first in my class that year. Just not for the whole school.)
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes. Twice. Once on the sole of my foot when I was little. I stepped on it as I was walking across the yard. The second time, I was an adult and I got stung on the thigh. It turned into a HUGE round itchy place that covered my entire thigh. That made me think I am mildly allergic, if that is possible. So, now? PETRIFIED of bees. I nearly had a panic attack driving on the highway once when a bee got in my car. I almost had a wreck trying to get it out. Why didn't I pull over? Because I am a doofus...and I was panicked, duh!
7) How fast can you type? Really fast with tons of mistakes...average speed if you want accuracy.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes, yes. Occasionally, looking through the house at the backroom/laundry room, if I am home alone, it creeps me out. Oh, and if the power goes out on the whole block and it is PITCH BLACK inside and out..yeah, that creeps me out, too. Mainly because walking through our house with no lights on is like taking your life into your own hands. Tripping over toys only to step on army men is not fun.
9) What color are your eyes? Green, with a touch of brown and a really cool dark ring around the iris.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? No. The drive-ins around here weren't open when I was a teen. They have since reopened, but the times we have gone, we've had a kid in tow.
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? It's been years.
12) Do you knock on wood? Absolutely, though I don't really consider myself a superstitious person.
13) Do you floss daily? No. I admit it. I HAVE flossed, but I am not a flosser.
14) What happened to question #14? Comment trolls ate it, I'm sure.
15) Can you hula hoop? No. My waist is currently as large as the hula hoop.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes, for the most part.
17) What do you want for Christmas? Bariatric surgery...but if I can't have that (I can't), then I would take an mp3 player. I don't know, I don't usually want many things.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? The Muffin Man? The Muffin Man? Doesn't he live over on Drury Lane?
19) Do you talk in your sleep? I don't think so. Bubba says I snore, but I totally DON'T!
20) Who wrote the book of love? Not sure, but I THINK ABC has the look of love.
Ok, she ended it here, but there were really 40 questions so I followed the linkage and found the rest. They came from someone named Luckybuzz who's link I do not have at the moment. Forgive me. So, here are the last 20.
21) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes, but it's been years and years.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? Sometimes. It's kinda like that whole knock on wood thing.
23) Do you consider yourself successful? Not really.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? I don't have a cell. (I'll wait for the collective GASP now)
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? Nope. Ponies never interested me. I was happy with a new Barbie every now and then.
26) Plans for tomorrow? Spring Sing and carry-in at church.
27) Can you juggle? That would require a measure of coordination.
28) Missing someone now? Yes, Bubba. He's out of town doing the umpire thang.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? This morning. My kids.
30) And truly meant it? Uh..this morning..my kids
31) How often do you drink? once or twice a year
32) How are you feeling today? Yucky..I haven't washed my hair and I had to be at work at 7am.
33) What do you say too much? Freakin'
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Never. I was such a good girl!
35) What are you looking forward to? Going to pee. Seriously, I have to go REALLY badly...but I'm messing around here with this meme!
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes..when I didn't have my housekey after school in either middle school or high school.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? NO! Gag!
38) Can you handle the truth? I can handle it but I don't have to like it!
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? Never had green ones, but I like eggs..and I tolerate ham.
40) Any cool scars? C-section scar (3 times!), gall bladder removal scar. Scar on my bottom lip from falling off the slide in 2nd grade and breaking my plastic Snoopy Lunchbox. I used to have a chicken pox scar on my nose, but I think it has faded away.
Some of those were pretty cool questions. Feel free to steal from me what I stole from others!!
|posted by Angie @ 9:46 AM
Fun Meme! I am gonna steal it!
lol cool meme .. you can learn so much from reading one..lol
I remember for St Patty's day I made my dad green scrabbled eggs using food coloring and he just could not bring himself to eat them ..lol I was soooo crushed ( I was a kid).
Hope you had a great weekend!!