Monday, May 01, 2006
Pet Peeve(s) Alert
If you are a famous musician/singer, please stop using the stage for your personal political soap-box. I pay hard earned $$$ to see and hear you perform your MUSIC not bash the prez or whine about any other dang thing. Just shut-up and SING!

(the above pet peeve is purely hypothetical, sort of, as I don't have $$ to actually buy tickets and see a show. However, I see enough news clips to know.)

Boston, please stop whining because your ex-golden boy, Damon, went where the money is.

Remember a while back when I said how much I HATE those "Impeach Bush" corner banners on blogs? Well, the newest one I've been seeing around the blog world is funny as hell..."Imbush Peach." Ha..I might actually consider that one on MY blog. Not.

I had another pet peeve to complain about..however, my husband's plea of "Honey get the tweezers and pluck my uni-brow" made me forget. Yeah, I'm serious. Nothing like eyebrow pluckage while watching the Yankees. If that isn't the picture of a typical American family, I don't know what is.
posted by Angie @ 7:23 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    Oddly enough I pay my hard earned $$$ to see and hear people to bash the prez. To each their own I guess.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    that reminds me that I have to pluck Gups... his is starting to look like a wild bush person.. It is growing all kinds of crazy.

    and I just found out you are a Yankee's fan ...AHHHHHH!!!!! Lmao

    oh well it takes all kinds I guess * sticks out tongue*

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Do you ever get the "Babe, can you pop this zit on my back?" line? I hate that!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives