Friday, April 28, 2006
Blane?! His name is BLANE?! That's a major appliance, not a name!
TGIF!! I really am glad it is Friday. I have a ton of stuff to blog about, but no time right now. Maybe later.

I will say, Shane on Survivor...PSYCHO! Go Cirie!!

On Amazing Race...Go Hippies! Boo Frat Boys!

Gonna try to catch up with some posting tonight and tomorrow so you guys have something to read other than American Idol stuff. Though, I will say that my archives from last year's AI are pretty funny if I do say so myself.

Um...I guess that's all for now.

TGIF!!
posted by Angie @ 12:44 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    PRETTY IN PINK!!!!!!!!

    Adore that movie.

    Thanks for reminding me with the quote. I might have to watch that again today :-)

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!! Oh the memories that brings back......Now I have to go to Blockbuster and rent it tonight.

    Nice blog ; )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives