Thursday, April 20, 2006
My once in a blue moon Thursday Thirteen
I haven't done one of these in AGES.


Thirteen Bloggers ANGIE wants to meet


In no particular order...except for Tara 'cause she really is #1 on the list..and then EVERYONE else is #2. Really. :)

1. TARA I'm PRETTY sure we are related somehow...if not, we SHOULD be! LOVE her!
2. CRISTIE She understands my fight with the FAT! Totally cute. AND funny. I love this girl!
3. SEA Sweetest, most sincere person I have EVER 'met.' Prettiest curly hair EVAH! Lovety Love!
4. MELISSA Wild and kuh-razee! We totally have to go out! LOVE her..and she always knows some good blog gossip!
5. BOB Because, um, HELLO? Hot/sings/plays piano. Be still my heart!
6. E A fellow Hoosier and probably the only person I wouldn't feel self-conscious around because of the FAT! (I have issues, can you tell??)
7. GUPPY and STORMII They count as one on my list because they are married and live together so if I went to meet one of 'em, the other would be there. Guppy=dry wit. Stormii=sweet as pie. But their lovey dovey would make me GAG! ;) GET A ROOM!
8. PIKKEL Don't ask. Even I can't explain it. May be the Patrone. If you easily offend, don't go there. He's a tad...harsh at times. Ya just gotta know him.
9. ENDER Two words...COOL TOYS!
10.OTI Because I want to walk around the city with him as he takes all those cool photographs!
11.WENDY She's my ticket to meeting the COOL people...like Jonny Fairplay. hee hee
12.MONTY Because I have to suck up to her for stealing her pretend boyfriend. This girl RAWKS!
13.Y and ZOOT I listed these two together because I kind of stalk them both every day. They make me pee myself from laughing laugh and the pictures of their kids...ooze with so much cuteness it makes you OD with the sweet!

A few more because I only had 13 spots... BRIAN, LC (I swear I did NOT read her blog today before I did this!), SHANE, DENISE, Shelly and really there are so many more...I contemplated doing a list of bloggers that I wouldn't want to meet if I were near death and only they could save me...but I thought that might be a bad thing. Do you think? Plus...that list would be REALLY short. I swear!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
1. Denise
2. LC
3. TNchick
4. Laci
5. Pink Chihuahhua Princess
6. Jen



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Angie @ 7:07 PM  
22 Comments:
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love you Ang!!!

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so flattered! I haven't heard of most of those people, but I plan on visiting their blogs! Thanks, Angie!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwww thanks girl. Sweet :)

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    I know some of those but not all. Thanks for comin' to see me today.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Laci said…

    Thanks for visiting! :)

    Happy Thursday!

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said…

    You have so many online friends!

    Thanks for visiting my TT today. Happy Thursday!

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Ooh, I'll have to check some of these out!

    Thanks for stopping by :-)

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    aww! I am so tickled to be on that list! Yes, I truly understand the fight with fat, but it didnt stop me from going to Logans Roadhouse tonight!! ha ha! I wanna meet you too!!! Ok, where is half-way between NC and Indiana?

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree that Zoot would be a blast to meet! Thanks for stopping by :)

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger me said…

    Wow, great list of blogs. :-)
    Off to visit some of the ones that I don't know now....
    Thanks for visiting my T13!

    Take Care
    Ivoryfrog x

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    That's quite the list of favorite blogs you've concocted. I'm a little sad I didn't make it, though I sure we can still be friends.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger ~ A P R I L ~ said…

    Wow, too bad it's not 1300 Thursday! LOL

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Carmen said…

    I've come accross a few of these today, where people have made a very nice gesture of expanding my blogoverse. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my list

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks, Ang-cheee (said in a loud stage whisper, ala Mick Jagger)...you might turn to say something to me, only to find me back half a block taking a picture. could still be fun, of course!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said…

    Thanks for the list of blogs, I am always looking for other good blogs to visit. And thank you for visiting my blog too :)

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it interesting how much we know about people we've never met?
    Thanks for stopping by.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Doh you did your TT on a week when I didn't lol.
    Thanks for the include yeah like Fairplay sooooo cool NOT lol.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Thank you deary!!! We are getting together in a few weeks, still, I hope!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Very cool girlie .. and hey I am battling FAT right there with ya !! Trust me ..lol

    Thanks for the mention and sorry it took so long to get over here ...

    I would totally love to meet you too .. You have been one of my very favorite bloggers since the very start ... You are totally someone I would hang with in RL ... You are so crazy ..lol always crackin me up.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    Whew! I'm glad I made the cut! :)

    I want to meet you too...I'd probably be so happy that I wouldn't even want to kick your ass for stealing my pretend boyfriend. :D

    *SMOOCH*

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger sea said…

    Angie:
    I love you sweetie and so honored to make your list. You are such a beautiful lady and such a beautiful spirit. Come out to the coast. We'll get a convertible and let the curlies go wild!!!!!

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for visiting my site and commenting, I'm not able to do it again this week cause I'm still on vacation. Thanks again.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives