Saturday, April 15, 2006
Because I like to hear myself post
Easter snuck up on me. We didn't color eggs. I am a bad mom. Hubby took the kids for new shoes and haircuts on Friday. Luckily Tater and Guard Girl have dresses to wear to church. Hubby bought Baby J's outfit Friday, too. We didn't hang one Easter window cling up. I don't even have baskets for them. AND? It is 7:55pm on the evening before Easter and the "Easter Bunny" has nothing for the kids for the morning. I have no car. Bubba had to umpire in Warsaw (almost 3 hours away) and took the car of course. So, guess what this means? I will be going to Wal-mart tonight at 10 or 11 o'clock to pick over the few Easter things that are left. *sigh* I do not look forward to that.

Speaking of Wal-mart...the new one? The one that is less than 5 minutes from my house..more like 3 minutes from my house...opens Wednesday. Yee ha!

Bubba just called...he's heading home AND is going to do Easter Bunny shopping on his way. Yippee!! Have I mentioned how spoiled I am?

Anyway, I make myself mad every stinkin' year. I have such plans. Every January, I tell myself, this is the year that I will decorate for every holiday and make wonderful memories for my kids. It hasn't happened yet. My oldest is 15. Dang. It's not too late though for the other two! I can do it! I can. (sounds good, anyway.)

The kids did get to go to 2 more egg hunts today. One at the church and one at the neighbors house. Mini kit kats are good. I mean, I haven't had one in a long time but if I had one today, I know it would be good. Just sayin...


Hey, kids! More pictures to share! :)

As if he needs more candy.


This little girl's mother should teach her not to stick her head in a plastic bag.


Here's mama sitting on her nest in a tree in the neighbor's yard. The kids were intrigued.
posted by Angie @ 7:54 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    oh Lordy... please update us on what Bubba was able to find for the kids' Easter Baskets.

    I feel your pain. I've done the late night Walmart run for more than one holiday unfortunately!!!

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Happy Easter. I was up hiding eggs at 11 because someone would NOT go to sleep grrr.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives