Wednesday, April 12, 2006
The Official *GTHOTS Top 8 edition
Time once again for the GTHOTS (*Get The Heck Off The Show) episode of Angie-blogs-AI. Tonight, yet another singer is kicked off the show.

I liked what Simon said at the beginning after Ryan called him out for being agitated and grumpy. He said,"America respects honesty." I completely agree.

Next, a very bad montage of Queen for the group song. As I said last year, the group songs just sound like those shows at King's Island.

Messages from friends and family for each of the contests.

Safe: Taylor, Katharine, Chris, Kellie, Paris

The 3 with the lowest number of votes: Elliott, Ace, Bucky

Did you see the look on Kat's face when Kellie was talking about the "snot rag?" It looked kind of like, "Kellie, shut up." Please, someone tell Pickler to stop talking.

I hate the "mic toss" Bucky does 30 times during each song.

GTHOTS BUCKY!!!!!
posted by Angie @ 8:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, Ace or Bucky,, I can't see Elliot going. He sang Queen better than the other two.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives