Saturday, April 08, 2006
I'm goin' in....
I'm attempting to clean up my pig sty of a bedroom today. If I don't come out in a few hours....send rescue dogs...preferably with chocolate strapped to their necks. In the meantime...LOOK what my girl TARA did for me. She has become, as of late, the digital scrapbooking QUEEN! LOOKY LOOKY...

Isn't it GREAT??? I love my Tara girl!

One more thing before I tackle the vast wasteland...INXS tickets went on sale yesterday...did I have the $$$ to get them?? Nooooooo...Dave Matthews Band tickets go on sale in approximately 35 minutes....do I have any more money today than I had yesterday??? Nooooooo.....once again I will miss out on concerts this year. Suck.
posted by Angie @ 9:21 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Those pictures are amazing! I love them!!! Your children are adorable!!!!!! Can I borrow them??

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you doing digital scrapbooking or using the old-fashioned method? That layout look great!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    WOWZA! I love the digs! :D:D

    I missed out on BRAD SHERWOOD & COLIN MOCHRIE here awhile back...

    And REO SPEEDWAGON will be here soon...

    *sigh*

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    OH, and I meant to say that I cleaned my room yesterday too...ICK!
    Luckily I made my daughter help me as punishment for her report card.
    MUAHAHAHAHA!

    I love having a little servant girl. ;)

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DUH! I just re-read this post...the answer to my previous questions was there all along.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOh,I LOVE the picture of your kids in circle. I should have cut it in a circle and did something different. Hmm, maybe I'll play later while waiting for Grey's,, oh damn it's a repeat! Damn, damn, damn.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives