Monday, April 03, 2006
WAIT! NO! Don't click away! It's ME!!
You didn't recognize me did ya??? Did ya? Huh??? You had to look twice at the header to make sure it was me didn't ya?? Well..IT'S ME!!!! Isn't it GREAT??? Isn't it pretty?? Isn't it just full of yummy 3 COLUMN goodness??? I am so in love with my blog I just have to stare at it. :)

Now, big ups...props..and THANK YOUS go to my girl Denise over at MOODSWING CREATIONS for fixing up my blog and making it BEAUTIFUL!! Please, visit her and think about becoming her customer! She has a blog, too. Go visit her HERE! She's a great read!!

Thanks, Denise!! Now the rest of you who haven't, can now leave me lots of comments telling me how gorgeous and divine my blog is!

One more thing, please excuse my big ugly face over there! I am in the process of finding something better. :)
posted by Angie @ 7:00 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the look, I know I already told you that.

    And by the way I like the picture. No need to change it. We are our own worst critics.

    Must ask this Moodswing chickie if she works in Wordpress.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the update! Bright and spring-like and much easier to read too :) Now you have me wanting a new look too ... oh this is dangerous.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    OMG that picture about scared the crap out of me.....!@!!!!

    You know I'm kidding.... Great new look.... now.... save your template now and when it crashes you have something to go back to....

    :)

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Dont you dare remove that picture, its beautiful!! Just like your new design. All pinky and purple, reminds me of middle school, cause those are the only 2 colors I wore ever!

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger talk said…

    So you have changed layout. That is why I didn't see your site for a long time. I actually featured your old site here: http://decipherblog.blogspot.com. Hope you like it.

     
  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Cassandra said…

    Denise is aweseome!!! Your site looks great!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, it's very nice.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    You look wonderful! I have one of her templates too and I love it! here via BlogMad :)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love this new look! Beautiful colour combinations.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger sea said…

    Oooooo - love your new look sweetie pie. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives