Thursday, March 30, 2006
My apologies for blinding you!!
I have to apologize for the nearly impossible to read text here. I use FireFox most of the time and the text is black for me...so not hard to read. But when I just went to IE my text is so light you can hardly see it. (and my text is all wonky and shifted to the right) Thanks to Tired Tunia for the heads up! Now, here's the thing, I don't really know how to change it, so if someone wants to help me, feel free!!

UPDATE: I THINK I fixed it without breaking my blog! GO ME!!
posted by Angie @ 7:52 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Wish I could help you there, Angie. I'm not very technologically minded.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you ever considered a light yellow or cream-colored background?

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Shelley said…

    Oh my lord Dial up. Hang in there!!!! I'm not a Bucky fan either. Please leave next week Bucky...or Kellie or Ace would suffice. Have a great weekend!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives