Friday, March 24, 2006
Question(s) of the day
I get an email every day from the Question of the Day blog. There are usually lots of good questions that I could be using for my posts and I just always forget about them. But today's set of questions are pretty good so I thought I would use them today.


What is the last thing you attempted to quit? How did you do it and were you successful?
Um..currently I am trying to quit sugar and crappy food. Am I successful? Not very, but I am trying.


The beep of a car horn can mean so many different things. When is the last time you beeped your horn, and what was the message that you were sending with it? I honked at the kid next door so I could wave at him. I hadn't seen him in a while.


As a form of punishment, kids are sometimes deprived temporarily of something they cherish. If you were going to be punished in this way as an adult, what item would you least want to lose? And of course, how long will your punishment last? Gee..can you guess?? Losing the internet would absolutely be one of the worst punishments ever for me! (we are talking material things only, of course) I would go into withdrawals..seriously. Take my tv or anything else...but not my internet!! :)
posted by Angie @ 7:19 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    ya that question of the day blog is pretty interesting.

    Taking the net away from me would be disasterious on whoever does it lol

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    Hey you are the first person that I actually know that I have run across on this Blogmad thing !!! Cool .


    Have a great weekend!!

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    What a neat email....great answers, too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives