Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Weight-loss Schmate-loss....gimme some D*** chocolate!!!
Guys, I don't want to turn this into some big weight-loss blog...whining about my struggles with FOOD and FLAB and all that...but this is HARD, yo! All I want to do is eat...and eat...and eat...but I'm not. I'm guzzling water like crazy and trying not to think about the cinnamon bread that my co-worker (who is from the DEVIL) brought in today!!! Did I mention it is the best cinnamon bread EVER from the all-time best bakery in the whole wide world?? *sigh*

So, I made today my official weigh day. Officially, I have lost 3.2 pounds. I wanted it to be 5. It all comes down to the fact that I HAVE to exercise in order to get my metabolism to move at even a snail's pace. Bah.

Whine, whine, whine...cry, cry, cry...it's not fair.

PS. I didn't write this so you all would say nice things and encourage me...I just have to whine sometimes, ya know? :)
posted by Angie @ 9:22 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    seems like i do nothing but gain weight,, especially these last 7 months with my "udder" stress.

    We are trying to save up enough money to buy an elliptical machine. We both love them and the free gym we used to use was at my husbands old job that he left 4 months ago, so it's no longer an option.

    I promised myself that if we bought one, I would use it daily at least 20 minutes a day. I might even put a counter on my blog to keep myself honest with how many minutes I kept my ass on it. We'll see,, if I could just stop eating food!!!!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said…

    I find it hard saying no to chocolate. espcially m&m's

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives