Sunday, March 19, 2006
Boredom blogging
Can you tell I've been bored? I've blogged more in the last 2 days than I have in the last 2 weeks! :)


Here are a few links to photos of my daughter from State Finals this weekend.

HERE
HERE
AND HERE
They did so well yesterday! One of their best performances all season. I was trying to take pictures and trying not to cry at the same time..I am SUCH a mom! They were all so excited when they were done. One of the directors did a cartwheel on her way out of the gym she was so proud and excited! They couldn't have ended on a better note unless they had won. Back to reality...I am glad it's over now until summer. It's fun to watch but by the end of the season I could practically get out there and do their show. IF I could actually spin a flag, that is.


I really really really really want something to eat right now. Instead I will go make myself some ice water. I was fine until today...the cravings are driving me crazy!!
posted by Angie @ 9:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives