Sunday, April 02, 2006
My mind..it is all a jumble..read at your own risk
I have a ton of things..little things...that I want to talk about. This post will probably end up being all over the place. I would put it all in bullets because I want to be like Miss Zoot because I am in love with blogging by bullets, but I'll spare you the pain.



We did go to the movies Friday. We saw Cheaper By the Dozen 2. It was actually pretty good. The kids watched the whole movie and loved it. Baby J only went to potty twice.They seemed pretty mesmerized by the experience. I totally forgot my camera so there are no photos to show you. We stopped at a dollar store on the way and bought snacks and water and snuck took that in. So, for four people to see a movie, with snacks, it was only $7 and some change. Woo hoo! Can't beat that.

Have I ever mentioned that I totally LUST after HER BLOG TEMPLATE and that I totally would decorate my living room like that so I could look at it all day all the time??? Well, I do. (but I really wouldn't do my living room like that...maybe my bathroom.)

I just realized that the kid in the movie SMALL SOLDIERS is totally Ephram from Everwood--which I haven't watched in something like 2 years or more...but that first season? LOVED it!

I am completely into linkage today...

Yesterday, while messing around on the computer, I was watching videos on VH1 CLASSIC and for a few minutes...I was 16 again. Pure 80s heaven right there! First, I saw..."Save A Prayer" by those beautiful boys in Duran Duran whom I was going to jump on stage with during their concert and handcuff myself to. I was 14, shut it. It sounded like a good plan at the time!

Then, they played AC/DC, You Shook Me All Night Long, which, is that the title? Or is it just You Shook Me?? Actually, I don't care because I really can't stand them, but it did remind me of those times..back in the day.

After that..they played..Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue!! I haven't seen that video in years. I never liked that band much, either, but I did like that song. Men with huge hair and lots of make up. Ahhh...those were the days! You know I'm a dreamer....but my heart's of gold...

The DIET lifestyle change that should result in a thinner me? Not going so great. I DID walk during lunch one day this week. One. Since then, I've eaten like crap. It's highly discouraging. Especially when I have so freakin far to go. I hate what I am. I KNOW there is a skinny me in there. I'm pretty sure she is being suffocated by all the FAT. *sigh*

Favorite line from a blog lately..."Charlie! C'mere. I need you to eat some more smooth 'n' creamy death paste." from THIS BLOG where Julie talks about her son's possible peanut allergy. Ya had to be there. I laughed very hard.

In case you didn't know, I live in Indiana. Last night/this morning, we joined the rest of the world..(ok,I really don't know exactly who all does this), in moving our clocks ahead one hour. What's the big deal?? Why all the fuss?? I didn't even notice. Bubba changed all important clocks (except for the computer, which I JUST noticed.) last night before he went to bed. No biggie. I completely do NOT feel like I lost an hour. It's just another day on the Ficken Chingers Ranch where we raise Big Buckin chickens for Burger King.
(how's that for a segue?)
Yay! Someone finally put it on YouTube!! I've been searching for a photo at the very least of the Big Buckin Chicken for WEEKS!! And now for your viewing pleasure...



So disturbing, yet funny.

I've come across several blogs while surfing BlogMad lately cracking on those of us who watch, follow, talk about, blog about and complain about American Idol. Saying such things as "Don't these people have lives??" I shan't (who actually uses that word??) try to defend my stalking of the Idol..however, I will say, CHEAP AND EASY ENTERTAINMENT! Not to mention great blog fodder!! I'll either say that or...BITE ME!

Really, I haven't talked about any of the things I was going to talk about at the beginning of this post. Eh...those things can wait.

Who's ready for Idol on Tuesday?? ;)
posted by Angie @ 1:27 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You using "shant" is like me using alas, lol.

    I am ready for idol,, I am off Tuesday night from work so I wont have to be hurrying up and getting ready for work,, which is pretty much what I have to do in about 15 minutes,, showers, dress, blow dry the freakin mop of hair. Shaved yesterday so I dont' have to do that. Haven't blogged in two days and don't know what to blog about. Now that my udders left there aint much happening. Gotta go and do the mad dash for work.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwww .... thank you. I love my layout too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives