Friday, March 31, 2006
Bullets are my friend
  • I have the day off today. Yay me!
  • But I have to work tomorrow. Boo!
  • We're taking the little ones to a movie in about 20 minutes or so. It'll be their first time to see a movie in theater. Pray for us.
  • Good thing is, we have a dollar theater in our city, so it will only cost us $4.00 to get in.
  • I actually typed city as "sitty" in the above sentence the first time. What is up with my brain?
  • Bubba cleaned out the garage yesterday since we had 60+ degree temps. He is wonderful and awesome!
  • It is NOT wonderful and awesome how much CRAP we had in the garage.
  • I will NOT mention my plight to...become thinner...in this post.
  • Wait..does that count?
  • I am itching to get some scrapping done.
  • I can't do that until I get my bedroom cleaned up.
  • I won't be getting much scrapping done.
  • Time to go get dressed so we can leave. The kids have their jackets on. Is that a hint?
posted by Angie @ 12:07 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    Our dollar theatre got shut down last year :/

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    We are going to the movies tonight too!!!.... Are you going to see Ice Age 2? I heard that was opening today. We are going to see "failure to launch". I hope it is awesome. Nothing worse than sitting in a movie theatre trying to make it through a crappy movie.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Wow there are no such things as dollar theatres here.
    Four bucks for the movies are you kidding me !

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger kimananda said…

    So, I'm curious now (even though I don't know you)...how did it go?

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Hope you enjoyed your day off!!! Looking forward to May!!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    *raises glass* Cheers, to your day of!

    Good luck on the movie thing, I've yet to see a movie in the actual theatre, we little one won't allow me to. Thank goodness for Netflix.

    I wish we still had a dollar theatre *jealouse*. I think there is one in the next town but who wants to treck all that way, "Not I" said the cat.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    uh yeah, so I was supposed to type...
    "cheers to your day off!"

    LOL, I guess I can't type today either. Damn Mommy Brain!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives