Tuesday, April 04, 2006
AI:The Top 9
What's up with Ryan's facial hair??

OH MY HECK! Is THAT Kenny Rogers??? What kind of plastic surgery did he have??

And, can I just say that Simon's hair is so bad. I hate it and I have always hated it. Who has a freakin LONG flattop with a part down the center. Ew.


First up is Taylor singing "Take Me Home Country Roads." I loves me some Taylor. Always will. I knew as soon as he started singing that the judges wouldn't like him. Even though this song was kind of boring and safe for him, he did an excellent job. His voice sounds so smooth to me. He still deserves to be in the top and I hope he stays. I give him 20/25.

Mandisa sings "Any Man of Mine." The first part of the song seemed very hard for Mandisa. The low notes were not so good. Mandisa is sooo good, but this song was just a poor choice. I give her 20/25.

Elliott sings "If Tomorrow Never Comes." Um, no. I just didn't like it so much. The beginning sounded pretty bad, but he did get better. Not much else to say except I thought it was boring. I give him 19/25.

Paris sings "How Do I Live." I'm not loving it. There is still something about Paris that bothers me. Kind of like she is trying to sound older than she is. Not a wonderful song choice. The beginning of the song was a little strained or something. She did ok, though. I give her 19/25.

Ace sings "I Wanna Cry" Yet again, boring. Someone wake me when this is all over. And again with the falsetto? I just didn't like it at all. I give him 17/25.

Kellie speaks...lord help me.

Kellie sings "Fancy." Whatever. I love this song, but, I just don't think she has a very good voice. Nothing else to say that I haven't said in weeks past. I give her 20/25.

Ok, we had a big power outage right before Bucky sang and I hadn't saved my comments after Kellie, so bear with me because I am trying to go on memory now of what I had already written.

Chris sings "Making Memories of Us." (I think.) I loved the softer lighter side of Chris. Maybe everyone will stop grumbling now about his rock songs. blah blah blah.... I love his voice and even though the song was slow, he did a really great job. I give him 23/25.

Katharine sings "Bringing Out the Elvis In Me." LOVE her!! She was just so fun and peppy. She's gorgeous and has a great voice. Not her best ever, but really really good! I give her 22/25.

Bucky sings "The Best I Ever Had." Who sang this in the country world? I have no idea...anyway, all I really got to see was the clip during the recap and it didn't sound all that great. I can't really score Bucky fairly, though, since I didn't hear the whole song. I'll wait until I catch the clip somewhere on the net.

Well, I have to say I was highly UNimpressed with these songs and performances tonight. I guess my expectations are too high, but I want to be WOWED as we get closer to the final 3. Ha..getting so deep about a tv show. It's good bad entertainment and I love it!! :)

Until tomorrow and the GTHOTS episode...nighty night.

Almost forgot!
My top 3: Chris, Katharine and can't decide who the third is. Taylor or Mandisa I think.
My bottom 3:Ace, Bucky (even though I didn't hear the whole song) and Elliott or Paris.

Who I want to go home:Bucky
Who will go home:It's too hard to tell, I can't commit...
posted by Angie @ 8:00 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey where are you??

    I'm sitting here watching Idol and trying to change my blog without breaking it

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Finally got my review up.... was that a crapfest or what????

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Just got back from vacation at noon, checked email, returned umpteen gazillion phone calls and raced to your blog to read up on GA.... and there's no post! We were having dinner under a banyan tree with the Pacific just feet from our table and a beautiful moon rising and an iguana begging table scraps at our feet. I just couldn't see rushing into our room to turn on the tv and anyway it would have been in Spanish, which I no hablo. So you are my lifeline here. BTW, loved the Bagina Monologue!

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr. Seacrest needs a good shave dont you think?

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Mr. Seacrest needs a rusty axe upside his faggy skull,,, YUK.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best I ever had,, Gary Allen.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives