Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Weekly GTHOFT* post
The top 9 will become the top 8 tonight as we move into the *GET THE HECK OFF THE SHOW episode of American Idol.

I couldn't commit last night to who I think is going home. I hope it is Bucky, but I won't be surprised at all (or unhappy) if it is Ace. I'll be back in a few to blog it LIVE...I know you are all chewing your nails waiting. I'll be hanging out over HERE during the show like I always do.

Be back soon!

Oops..I gave a spoiler here earlier that I shouldn't have. Sorry, TUNIA!!!
(Dang!! The "one couple that I really liked" got eliminated on The Amazing race!! I like them!)

And....we're back.

Ryan didn't shave yet.

Recaps *yawn*

And here comes the freakishly weird looking guy with Kenny Rogers' voice. He sends his thoughts and prayers to all the contestants. How sweet. :) Now he sings.

Have I mentioned how much the elimination night drags on? The longest half hour ever.

Commercial. (waiting for the Ford commercial) There it is. This one was pretty cute for a change.

Next week's theme is music of Queen. Interesting.

3 groups of 3

Taylor,Kellie, Chris--SAFE!!
commercial
Mandisa,Elliott, Paris--Bottom 3
Ace, Katharine,Bucky--SAFE!!

Bottom 2--Mandisa and Elliott

GTHOTS Mandisa! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OH MY HECK!!! Sucky Bucky stays and Mandisa goes?????? America is CRAZY!!!

Mandisa is so beautiful and is such a great performer. I am sad.

Until next time....
posted by Angie @ 8:50 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

    TFF!!!

    I love it!

    Bucky.... nowhere near the bottom three!

    WOOHOOO!!!!

    No... I'm not happy they kicked Mandisa off, but it still leaves Elliot, Ace & Paris that are worse than Bucky. It'll be fun listening to you bitch for at least three more weeks!

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    I was so sad to see Mandisa leave, but I have faith that she will be a success anyhow. The idol thing really wasn't the market for her. I see her more as a gospel or broadway star. I guess only time will tell....

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm happy they kicked Mandisa off. I'm tired of watching her the fat flaps on her arms jiggling in time with the music.

    Next better be that freaky looking guy Elliott. Guy looks like Frankstein, all he needs is the bolts.

    Chris is going to win this year. He rocks!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't look at guy with Kenny Rogers voice,, it keeps freakin me out!!

    I love Mandisa,, am sad to see her go. I think Bucky deserves to go but it was a Country week,, ya know he wasn't going to be voted off during a Country week.

    We'll see how he does next week during Rock week. Otherwise known at Chris' Week. YEAH!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    And bitch I WILL, gup. ;)

    Bucky still sucks....WORSE than Ace, Kellie and the rest put together singing opera... :P

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I am going to refrain from commenting about that ....lol all I WILL say is that I love Bucky :)

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    I was SO sad to see Mandisa go. I don't understand why Elliot is still around. Bucky's got a good voice, but he doesn't use it well. Ace could be better, too. And I just don't care for Chris. I really wanted Mandisa to win the whole thing. Oh well... Enjoyed reading it. I live blogged last night's performance, but didn't bother tonight. You did a good job - enjoyed reading it.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Yep, Madisa leaving was just wrong, despite a rather shaky country song.

    Queen simply has to weed Ace, Bucky or Kelly out (please!!). As for Elliot - he just confuses me. I kind of want to like him, but just can't quite justify it...I'm not sure what's up with that.

    (off to find a German translator thingy online now and see what 'ficken' means)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Shannon akaMonty said…

    I'm SO over Seacrest.
    Teri Hatcher must like that grungy unshaven look.
    Now there's a couple that makes me shudder. Brrrr.

    And MANDISA? I'm not believing it!
    I almost dropped my teeth when they said her name instead of ELLIOT. And Bucky should've been gone a long time ago. Dangit.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives