Sunday, April 09, 2006
49 questions
Stole this from LADYBUGGIN 'cause she said I (or anyone) could. I know most people find these boring or whatever, but I call them...good filler for Sunday when I don't have anything good to write about.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5′6 1/2″

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
um, no. That is a completely foreign concept to me.

3. Do you own a gun?
nope

4. Rehab?
physical? drug? mental? none of the above, believe it or not.

5. Do you get nervous before “meeting the parents”?
I haven't done this since I was about 16 or 17, but I would probably be a tad nervous if I had to do it now.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Grilled black on the grill!! yummy! I have even been known to eat them raw. I know, gross.

7.What’s your favorite Christmas song?
For totally 80s nostalgic reasons I love "Do They Know It's Christmas" by Band Aid. Otherwise, I like so many different ones I couldn't even list them.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Ice water. I drink it all day long.

9. Do you do push-ups?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

10 Are you a vegeterian?
No way!

11.what should you be doing now?
napping or cleaning something

12. Do you like painkillers?
If I were in pain, yes.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Don't need one....I already have one of those ooposite sex things.

14. Do you own a knife?
Like a pocket knife? No. Kitchen knives, yes.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
I am waaaaaay too lazy.

16. Birthday?
November 25

Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. I need to go brush my teeth.
2. Did you know they make disposable urinal bottles?? (hubby is watching some weird show on the science channel)
3. I wish my husband would go take his nap so I don't have to watch anymore NASCAR today.

Name three things you bought recently:
1. It's been so long I can't remember. I bought lunch one day last week.
2. Chocolate covered PAYDAY candy bar. It's new. It's not very good. I totally ruined a chocolate craving on it. Bummer.
3. Honestly, I can't remember another thing recently.

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
1. Ice Water
2. Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
3. Sprite Zero
4. Water
5. Water

20. What time did you wake up today?
around 8 or 8:30

21. Current hair?
Ugly, too long, no shape, needs cut and curls that I hate.

22. Current worry?
Money, as usual.

23. Current hate?
Hate is such a strong word, but PAULA ABDUL.

24. Favorite place to be.
at home

25. Least favorite place to be?
someplace very high..where I could trip and fall plunging to my certain death.

26. Where would you like to go?
anywhere I can get to by car

27. Do you own slippers?
yes, I do. Pink fuzzy ones with butterflies on them. Came from Avon. I want some of the fuzzy flip flip ones for summer.

28. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Same job. Still blogging. Besides that, I have no idea.

29. Do you burn or tan?
These days I burn but I used to tan very easily. I try to avoid either.

30. Last thing you ate?
A hamburger that Bubba grilled.

31. Would you be a pirate?
Um..no. I HATE deep water. :)

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
um...last time we went to Applebees or Chilis. It's been months.

33. What 3 songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever comes to mind, or what is on the radio. (we have on in the bathroom)

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I was always afraid of someone breaking in our house.

35. Whats in your pockets?
no pockets

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
my son

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I know I had a Hollie Hobbie (sp?) pillowcase.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my arm and cut my lip open falling off the slide in the 2nd grade.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3--living room, bedroom, oldest daughter's room

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Becky

42. Who is your most silent friend?
most silent? Hmm...can't think of anyone

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Highly doubtful

44. why cant we get no tang round here?
The astronauts used it all.

45. What is your favorite book?
such a hard question. The Stand by Stephen King and then several children's books

46. What is your favorite candy?
chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I don't even know what songs were played at my wedding. How sad is that? There are a couple I would want played at a new ceremony if we ever renewed our vows.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
wow...I don't know. I'd have to take one from hubby and say "The Dance" by Garth Brooks. I know there are others, but my mind is blank right now.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
messing around on the computer, of course.

Now, if any of you really feel the need to do this...go for it. :) ( CRISTIE, that means YOU!)
posted by Angie @ 7:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think it's boring - I'm so nosy I suppose, I like to read everyone's lists.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives