Thursday, April 13, 2006
Remember when?
Remember a few days ago when I planned to spend the day cleaning my room?? Well, let me tell you how spoiled I am. When I got home from work yesterday? Completely clean! (well, ok, not totally, but close enough.) I'm talking closet cleaned out, furniture rearranged, old clothes cleared out, scrap stuff neatly stacked, etc...Is he good or what?? I totally LOVE being the husband.

"I can bring home the bacon...fry it up in a pan..and never never never let you forget you're a man..cause I'm a woman...." (remember that commercial??)
posted by Angie @ 2:49 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives