Sunday, April 16, 2006
Now throw your hands up in the air...wave 'em around like you just don't care...
The title has nothing to do with the post...I was just bopping around to the Backstreet Boys. (shut it! the song came up next on my comcast rhapsody)

Ok, so I've seen this around..but I will give my girl, LC the credit for who I stole it from. Here's a little meme thing (and no, DENISE, I haven't forgetten about how you TAGGED me!! Do you KNOW how hard it is to think of weird things about me?? Huh?? I'll do that one a little later.)

Anyway..the meme thing...

Go to Wikipedia and put in your birthdate (not the year) and then list 3 events, 2 birthdays and 1 death.

EVENTS

2348 B.C. - The epic Great Flood, (Noah´s Flood) began on this date according to the Old testament Chronology of Bishop James Ussher. (Holy flood waters, Batman! That is way cool!)

1947 - Red Scare: The "Hollywood Ten" are blacklisted by Hollywood movie studios.

1963 - President John F. Kennedy is buried at Arlington National Cemetery.

BIRTHS

1960 - John F. Kennedy, Jr., American publisher (d. 1999) (See above. His dad was buried on his birthday. How sad.)

1981 - Barbara and Jenna Bush, daughters of U.S. President George W. Bush (apparently I should have been the child of a President. Um, Dad? Hello?)

Death

1944 - Kenesaw Mountain Landis, baseball commissioner (b. 1866) (no freakin' way was this guy named Kenesaw Mountain!!!)

That was fun. Now, go do it yourself. :)
posted by Angie @ 4:12 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL...I was wondering if you were gonna send me hate mail or not. Don't ya just LOVE being tagged?! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives