Sunday, April 16, 2006
The Wal-mart run
Lisa said this...

oh Lordy... please update us on what Bubba was able to find for the kids' Easter Baskets.

I feel your pain. I've done the late night Walmart run for more than one holiday unfortunately!!!

3:20 AM



And I say....THIS....



Yes, it's all sitting out on the washer. It's the only place the Easter Bunny could leave it without the kids getting up in the middle of the night and seeing. Seriously, my children get up 3 and 4 times a night and wander around, get in my bed, go to pee...etc...

So, he did well. It was all cheap stuff and they were thrilled. I love it when they like that stuff...pre iPod, video games etc...

Life is good.
posted by Angie @ 9:31 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    LOL! WHEW! Thanks! :-)

    Glad you guys were able to find stuff, and even more importantly that the kids were thrilled. Happy Easter!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool! We had a little crime spree in our area. I posted the pictures. It's shocking.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Cheap is good!! I want a basket now!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives