Monday, April 24, 2006
Let's play HA!
(the title is a line from an old tv show...anyone know what it is?)

Anyway....I'm taking Guard Girl and her friend Goth Girl to see Margaret Cho tonight at Ball State. It's free and Guard Girl thinks she is hilarious (Margaret, not herself). I was going to just drop them off and come back later to pick them up...but they have twisted my arm into staying. It's not that I don't like stand-up, it's just that there are blogs to be surfed...credits to be earned at Blogmad. You know, PRIORITIES!

More later. That is a threat AND a promise!
posted by Angie @ 4:40 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol I hope you have a great time ... that chick is pretty dang funny ...

     
  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Pugs said…

    Glad to see your getting your priorities right Angie... lol
    catch ya later.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for mentioning BlogMad in your post. Hope you get time to surf! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives