Wednesday, April 26, 2006
*GTHOTS!
Whew...I barely made it! It's time once again for GTHOTS(*get the heck off the show!) night on American Idol.

Let's see who goes this week. Will it be Kellie or Paris?? In my dreams, it would be Kellie but I am afraid it will be Paris this time.

3 groups of 2...

Katharine and Chris got the highest number of votes! SAFE!

Elliott and Taylor are SAFE!!!

Kellie and Paris bottom 2!!

GTHOTS KELLIE!!!!

I am a little surprised. I thought Kellie would last one more week. Well YEE HAAAAAA! She just wasn't good enough to be in the top 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or win! Ya know, 'cause I know so much about music. ;)

Ok, until next week...
posted by Angie @ 9:14 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    I did a little dance and best of all we didn't have to hear her sing again!

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    lol I actually agreed with you this week. Kellie did HORRIBLE...I had to fast foward it was so painful.. I did with Paris to though...lol

    but Kellie was much worse.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger xtessa said…

    hopefully, it's paris next week. then the four can just be the american idols... i'm satisfied.;)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    I have my final 5 predictions posted....

    Yay! kellie is gone!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    GTHOTS...love that title.

    I was also surprised to see Kellie go this week.

    It was a pleasant surprise, but a surprise nonetheless.:)

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Trinity13 said…

    I love how they cut her off in the middle of her going home speech! Priceless!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives