Thursday, April 27, 2006
Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things that ANGIEneeds to/wants to /should blog about


Just thirteen things I have been thinking about blogging. Not very exciting, I know.

1. What it's like to marry young.
2. How Bubba proposed to me.
3. How I can POSSIBLY let my 15 year old have a steady boyfriend for a long period of time.
4. Memes I've been tagged for.
5. Memes I've stolen from someone but NOT been tagged for.
6. Various "deep" thoughts I've had.
7. A couple of good Ten on Tuesday's that I've missed.
8. A post answering a bunch of comments I've gotten recently.
9. Blog snobs.
10.My thoughts on possibly having weight loss surgery someday.
11.Thoughts on my parents aging--and/or general family posts
12.All my favorite tv shows, not just American Idol.
13.EYE CANDY!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Natalie
2. Yellowrose
3. Faith
4. Sonya
5. Mama Kelly
6. Laura
7. Stormii
8. Mandy



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Angie @ 4:38 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Natsthename said…

    What IS a blog snob, anyway?

    Thanks for visiting my 13!!

    And you should definitely post about ALL of those things!!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    Those sound like all good topics to write about!!

    Happy Thursday! My TT is up!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    So are you going to post on each of these?

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Mama Kelly said…

    certainly perked my curiosity to come back again!!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    you have much to blog about girl!
    thanks for visiting my TT and for the sweet words for my little man

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said…

    thanks for stopping by my blog - I get tagged for various things and try to get around to doing all of them. If you ever want to tag someone stop by. You are always welcome :)

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    That's a great list of ideas. I need to brainstorm some new ones, too. I might just have to "borrow" a few ideas from you!!! ;-)

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Chana said…

    What exactly is a blog snob? The ones that put other blogs down?? My TT is up!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Trinity13 said…

    I've def stolen my fair share of memes! But I don't think I've done one in quite some time.

    Btw, I married at 18 (after a 6 month engagement) and my hubby and I are still happily married after almost 8 years of marriage. But it's def not for everyone!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I could write about married young, too. and of course you let your 15 yr old have a long term boyfriend- it's not a bad thing! we all did it. thanks for stopping by my tt.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Moogie said…

    I love American Idol too. :) I haven't gotten tagged nor tagged anyone in quite some time.

    My T13 is up!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No there're some ideas!

    My 13 are posted.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives