Monday, May 01, 2006
"The Date" revisited
One of my blog friends said something like this, "Sorry you had a lousy date."

Thing is...it WASN'T lousy at all. We had fun. We laughed a LOT which is always good. We ate a lot. Which is always good in a sorta bad way. We ran up the check and pretended to have money for one night by tipping the waitress, who I swear was actually a boy, a grossly enormous amount. We had time together with NO CHILDREN. Non Les Infants. (OK, so I can't remember the correct French phrasing. So sue me.)No kids meals involving ficken chingers chicken fingers or the use of ketchup. No cups with lids. No crayons on a kid's menu. We sat in the bar and I partook of the al-kee-hall. So we went to TWO, count 'em TWO Wal-marts. What of it? When I posted that I had a date, what I meant was, EATING OUT WITH NO CHILDREN!! The rest? Gravy.
posted by Angie @ 5:34 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said…

    Are you sure you should be discussing our date here? What if your husband reads this?

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Shhhh...pikkel!

    Where've you been, my love?? I've been missing you around these here parts!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives