Sunday, February 26, 2006
stuff on sunday

I'm posting now because my children are watching that blasphemous sacrilegious re-make Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and I don't want to see any of it. Though I've seen bits and pieces of it already, I try to avoid any more. What is up with Wonka's GREY skin?

Anyway, some things on my mind...

  • those stupid "Impeach Bush" corner banners on blogs all over...HATE 'EM
  • will my laundry EVER be caught up?
  • my van really needs gas and I'm not real sure how I will put any in it seeing as though I am broke. Very broke. Literally no money.
  • I was talking to someone in the bloggy world who said they wanted to do something outside of the norm today. I want to do something outside of the norm. If I could just find a babysitter for the children.
  • Are the Olympics over, yet?
  • Grey's Anatomy is on tonight! My va-jay-jay and I will be watching.
  • I am looking forward to American Idol this week. I am not too embarrassed to admit that...well, not too much.
  • I had only a short time to try out Blog Mad during their Bug Day yesterday, but I really like it. If you haven't already signed up, you had better do so since they will be by invitation only after March 1st. What are you waiting for?? CLICK HERE and sign up!!
  • Don't forget to click my renter, please. He needs clicks so he won't feel like he's wasted credits on me.
  • Speaking of laundry, my poor son has no clean "big boy underwear." I'd better get on that. My panty martyrdom is at stake.
  • I don't know why I am still using bullets.
  • Time to end this most boring of nothing posts. (don't forget to put yourself on my frappr map.)


Edited to add a couple more bullets...
  • I've been seeing those Johari window thingies all over, and while I'm usually a big ol' follower..not gonna do it.
  • Why are so many people such blog snobs?? Who CARES if someone has a "crappy" blog?? MOVE ON and stop whining about it!!
posted by Angie @ 1:54 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    I agree with you on the Bush Banner. Enough already! Ai who will be booted next? I'm also verrry excited for GA tonight. And I checked out your renter. LOL

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Those Johari windows are popping up everywhere. These things come and go in waves on everyones blog until the next "thing" comes along lol
    Hope you had a good weekend.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Angie,

    I left blogging awhile ago and now I'm tippy toeing back. So I just thought I'd pop in and say hello to someone I know is a friendly..

    "hi"

    K

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Mitey Mite said…

    Oh, I love the new Willie Wonka! I had a little trouble adjusting to the new Oompa-Loompas, but I think Johnny Depp was made for the part. Of course, the original came out during my children's childhood, not mine, so I don't have the emotional attachment to it.

    Impeaching Bush would only give us Dead-Aim Dick.

    And the laundry will get caught up someday when the kids are all gone.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Shelley said…

    Hi there! Love your list...too funny. You should really write a novel or something, you are a great writer! I always have a good laugh when I read about your panty martyrdom, etc!

    Have fun....
    Shel

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    I was reluctant to watch Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, but I actually enjoyed it.

    You hate the Bush banners because...why? You're a Bush fan or you just find them annoying?

    Yes..I THINK the Olympics are over.

    I missed Blog Mad, but I'm already registered.

    I FINALLY caught up with my laundry today...*doing a happy dance**!!!

    I'm off the visit your renter and do the Frappr Map.

    (I found you through The Queen of Spain...isn't she great?)

    Denise

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said…

    I love Johnny Depp...so I loved the new Wonka. And please explain, what is this catching up with laundry thing you speak of?

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess I'm different, 'cuz I hated the old version of Willy Wonka, love the new one! LOL I'm with ya on the Bush corner banners. I went to sign up with BlogMad but they said they're by invitation only now. :-(

    ~ Susan (NJMom72)
    In My Life

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Moody Loner said…

    Hey Angie - just dropped by to say "hi".

    My daughter loves the new Willy Wonka - you know all the Oompa Loompas are played by one guy, right?

    Take care - and I'd better get a bigger, more obnoxious corner banner :)

    Impeach.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said…

    I'm scared if i watch the new "Wonka" it will ruin johnny Depp for me. I can't allow that to happen. Ed Wood was a close call, but I watched the pirate movie and got over it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives