Saturday, February 25, 2006
You're 'fifteen'....you're beautiful...and you're mine ours
Ok, so I took some liberties with the lyrics to that song for my title. Sue me. :)

ANYway...today is Guard Girl's birthday! She is fifteen years old. ONE FIVE. FIFTEEN! How did THAT happen?? In my usual way, I thought I would share some photos with you so maybe, just maybe, you can see why I feel so OLD today. Enjoy! Clicky to biggie.

Here she is on her first Easter with my Grandma who is now gone.



This is at the Indianapolis Zoo. Look at my bangs. Yikes. But, we have matching red cheeks.


This is on Thanksgiving '91. Again, I have very bad hair...but this isn't about me, right? It's about how dang CUTE she was as a baby!



I love this picture. We went to the beach in NC and she was TERRIFIED of the water and the waves crashing into the beach. She didn't want ANYONE to get into the water. So, of course I stood in the water to get this shot of her crying and screaming, "NO! COME BACK! COME BACK!"




Later the same day? LOVED IT!


One of the last times I ever wore a bathing suit. UGH...but look at her super cheesy chipmunk smile!


She's 8 here with her brand new bike for Christmas.


And finally, here she is now, with the boyfriend at the Sweetheart's Ball.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIANNA KAITLYN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!
posted by Angie @ 8:32 AM  
11 Comments:
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said…

    Happy birthday to your daughter!

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday, Guard Girl!
    And nice job on the visual history, too, angie...

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    awww...much love on her special day

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Beanhead said…

    Happy Birthday to her!!
    Love the pics!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to Her,,, Happy Birthday to Her,, Happy Birthday to Brianna!!!!!! Happy Birthday to HER!!!!!!

    Believe me,, typing it is a lot better than me singing it.

    Great pics Ang!
    I have a pool I wear a suit,, when no one else is in my backyard that is,, lol.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwwwwwwww Happy Birthday

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday, Brianna!! I hope you had a GREAT day!!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see that beauty seems to run in the family. Oh, one reminder...she drives in exactly 13 months. Something to look forward to.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Happy 15th Birthday, Brianna. Such a gorgeous girl!! Like mother, like daughter. I remember turning 15. What a wonderful feeling. Im jealous!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Anji said…

    Belated Happy birthday to Brianna, she's so like you!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Drea said…

    Time goes quick doesnt it! Wow... 15 :-) I bet that does make someone feel old haha. You dont look old though. You look great!
    Does it feel like yesterday she was the chessin' smile chipmunk baby?
    I bet so... I have a 18 mo. old and it feels like just a few days ago I was supporting his little head and learning how to feed him. Time goes so quick.

    Enjoyed your blog. I got your link off of my friend Heathers (she) blog.
    LOVE THE LAYOUT!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives