Thursday, February 23, 2006
Get the heck OFF the show!! (Or live blogging the AI fun)(or I'm a complete nerd)
Here we go...(Tater Tot is way into Taylor Hicks. Is she my child or what?)

Idle chit chat and banter with the judges. How important is the likeability factor..blah blah blah.

Make fun of Simon..blah blah blah..

Once again, Simon tells it like it is.

Oh no..a group song. I HATE the group songs. They always sound very amusement park-ish. They are singing "Take It Easy." It's not horrible.
commercial
And...we're back...

Re-cap of both nights of singing.

Brenna feels like a duck. Uh huh.

Back row of girls standing..looking for the least number of votes. Mandisa, Kelly, Paris, Lisa and Katharine are safe.
Bottom row...wow..it's NOT Heather, Stevie or Melissa.
Kinnik, Becky and Brenna are the bottom 3. commercial

And, the "Get the heck off the show" loser is...Becky O'Donahue! Wow, I didn't see that coming AT ALL! I thought her looks would carry her for a while. Hmmm...and America let all the suckage stay. Interesting. Becky sings again.

Am I just clueless?? Why did I think they were sending TWO girls and TWO guys home. Jeez..I'm a nerd. commercial


Time for the boys...witty banter..questions to the boys from Ryan...
Bottom 2...Bobby and Sway.
The official "Get the heck off the show" loser is...Bobby!! Thank goodness!
Bobby sings. HOW did he make it to the top 24??

At least they didn't drag it out to 8:59! I DVR'd Survivor for this!! :)

Ohhh...ok..I am not crazy. They ARE kicking off another girl and another guy tonight.
commercial

Next GTHOTS Loser is...Stevie. No surprise. Stevie sings. Badly. Such a bad song choice for her. It killed her. But she wouldn't have won, anyway.
commercial

The last GTHOTS Loser is...Patrick. I think he had potential. He wouldn't have won, though.

Well, I got 2 of the 4 right. There's always next week. Toodles.
posted by Angie @ 7:58 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    Like you, I didn't expect Becky and Patrick to go this early, but Stevie and Bobby were no surprise!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    damn - your post was way easier than actually watching the show! (and we'll find out....right after this break!) ugh.

    oh yeah, and: yay Taylor!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives