Wednesday, February 22, 2006
eccentricities part deux
I'm into my second round of being landlord to an eccentric man of some sort. A while back, I rented to this guy.

Now, I'm renting to HIM. Known affectionately as "E" to his friends, Mr Eccentric is a great guy. He appreciates women of every size and shape, though his preference is BBWs. He is smart, has a great sense of humor and has amazing focus on what he wants in his life. He posts some crazy stuff mixed in with serious. Currently, he is looking for Ms. Right, so ladies, if you are single and live in the midwest, take a look! I think you all should stop over and give him a look around. Tell him I sent ya and maybe you will win a free CD or something. Ok. I totally made that part up, but still, you should visit him. Look for a guest post from E later this week! Now, go CLICK!!

Coming soon...AI post about the boys.
posted by Angie @ 8:50 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angie,

    Thanks so much AGAIN for renting to me and for your kind words!

    E

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives