Sunday, February 12, 2006
O'Malley, Stop looking at my va-jay jay!

***SPOILERS TARA***

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy!! The continuation of last weeks "very special episode" was so good! Dr Bailey was still refusing to have her baby and refusing to push even though it was time. Dr Shepard was still operating on Bailey's husband. Meredith still had her hand inside the guy's chest. Dr What's his name..head of surgery, had a panic attack. Hot-babe, Kyle Chandler, as the bomb squad guy took entirely too long...uh...doing whatever it was he was doing to prepare for the surgery and ultimate removal and hopefully non-exploding of the "bomb" in the guy's chest. McDreamy finds out it's Meredith with her hand in the chest and is openly concerned...but it's shortlived as Bailey's husband flatlines and McDreamy has to finally "punch" him in the chest to get him going again. Dr Bailey is very near to having an emergency c-section but George comes to the rescue. He talks her down...calms her down...and she starts to push...with George climbing in bed behind her and letting her lean on him and helping her push. I loved George a little more at that moment. He's my tv boyfriend these days. Anyway...the title of this post? BEST LINE OF THE SHOW! George looks in the strategically positioned mirror and proclaims that he can see the baby's head and it has lots of hair. That is what Bailey came back with..."O'Malley, stop looking at my va jay-jay!" It's my new catch phrase. Don't steal it. FINALLY, it's surgery time. Or is it? They have to move to another OR because the main oxygen line runs directly under the one they are in. Soooo...they all push the gurney down the hall ssllllooooowwwwwllllyyy...and it's show time. Meredith needs to pull the bazooka round out as LEVEL as possible. Level. Meredith, LEVEL. He told her at least 15 times. Meredith begins to freak, Kyle Chandler-bomb squad boy calms her down, she envisions McDreamy who tells her "You can do it." And she does. A collective sigh is heard round the hospital. She passes if off to Kyle C-bomb squad boy, and he walks it out of the room and down the hall. As Meredith walks to the door and into the hall to watch....

BOOM!!!!


Bomb squad boy is reduced to red splatter. All over Meredith and the hallway. Meredith is thrown back ward and is knocked unconscious. So much for a potential love interest for Meredith. *sigh* McDreamy saves Bailey's husband and he gets to meet his newborn son. Burke saves guy with bazooka thing in his chest. Christina and Izzy help Meredith to the showers and get her cleaned up. Meredith lays in bed at home with a big cut on her forehead and Izzy comes in to tell her she has a visitor. It's McDreamy. He says, "You almost died today." Then she says she can't remember the last time they kissed even though she tries to remember. McDreamy relays it to her in detail. *swoon* He says, "I'm glad you didn't die tonight." Leaves. The End. (he totally still loves her!!)

The absolute best episode EVER! I laughed and cried...perfect!

GA fans...thoughts please...

Click my renter.
Call this number and leave me a message--206-984-0810
Comment on the post below this about "your song"..I want to know!
posted by Angie @ 11:44 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    Oh I so LOVE Grey's Anatomy too and can't wait for next weeks episode to find out what happens now that Addison's guy she cheated with McDreamy on comes into the picture. This is soo getting good. I never was one to buy TV season DVD's but I think I'm going to have to buy these ;)

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Heidi said…

    I loved it...it was the best show. George is just so sweet. You forgot about Izzy and what’s his name doing the wild thang’, it was about time. I was so hoping bomb squad guy would throw a new twist in with Meredith and McDreamy, but I guess they will take care of that need next week. I can’t wait.

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ali said…

    i'm so ridiculously OBSESSED with this show.
    it was sooo good last night.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    gah, i cant believe i miss greys anatomy AGAIN!! I have only gotten to watch one episode this season. So, I am counting your play-by-plays to get me thru!!
    ps: you always have the longest word verifications!! gee.

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Shelly said…

    GA was utterly fantastic! And you're right, Bailey had the best line all night. LOL I never thought in a million years that we would actually see pink mist. I was shocked. I just leaked tears the whole dang episode.

    I can hardly believe that the season is almost over. If my claculations are correct we only have approx. 5 episodes left in the season -- if they do the standard 22. But they did start this season with extra unaired ones already done from last season so hopefully there's like 10 more!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger spaceface01 said…

    Vah-jay-jay? Possibly the BEST name for it...EVER.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Va-jay-jay. Love it! LOVE this show! I have been hooked since the very first episode. I didn't like Izzie's hookup with Alex. It didn't fit with her character, at least in my humble opinion. George is such a doll. I hope he doesn't finish last.

    Meredith and McDreamy better get back to gether soon or I'm going to start boycotting. The scene at the end between the two of them broke my heart. I literally sobbed as the credits rolled. Lavender. *sigh* Who wouldn't pine for a love like that?

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger TaraMetBlog said…

    The last two episodes have been amazing. I must say McDreamy is starting to piss me off, he needs to stick to a descion and stop leading Merideth on that way she could maybe get with George or the cute bomb guy if he didn't well, go Boom. I so thought he was going to come back to the hospital after dismantling the bomb and ask her out, just shows how good the show is to surprise me like they did instead. Poor dude. Oh and the va jay jay comment cracked me up.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    2 weeks later I am still in shock that that dude blew up. I didn't see it coming at all. That was the best episode in TV history.

    Va-Ja-Ja...that was hilarious! I'm going to start callin' my poo-na-ny that from now on...lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives