Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Puppy Bowl
I totally forgot to tell you all about the highlight of our Superbowl Sunday!!! As Bubba was watching the highly boring pre-game show (which went on for hours and hours) he decided to channel surf a bit. Much to our "delight" he happened upon a television WONDER...it was on Animal Planet and was called "Puppy Bowl." I kid you not, they had a miniature football stadium set up and about 10 or so puppies romping about inside. It was 3 HOURS LONG people!! Then? They ran it again! That is 6 hours of Puppy Bowl. Oh, oh..AND...you can go to the website and vote for "Most Valuable Puppy" in Puppy Bowl II. Did you catch that? I said Puppy Bowl II!! There was a Puppy Bowl ONE! Since there was also now a TWO, that means there was interest and possibly even DEMAND for...Puppy Bowl II!!

The best part about the whole "show" was when the "official" came out, blew the whistle and called a penalty on the field for a first down. Yep, you guessed it...one of the dogs pooped on the field.


(click my renter, thank you and happy hump day)
posted by Angie @ 8:58 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You want to know something sad? I watched that damn puppy bowl. The whole time I'm thinking this is the most stupidest thing on TV ever, but my 10 year old didn't want to change the channel. He loved it.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said…

    That is such a sad state of TV in 2006....but, I'll end up looking for it next year!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger guppyman said…

    Ummmm....

    I watched Puppy Bowl I
    I watched Puppy Bowl II
    Can't wait till next year for Puppy Bowl III

    I liked last year's better than this year though.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Full Metal Attorney said…

    Actually that sounds pretty awesome. I would have rather watched that.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    It had to be better then the Lingerie Bowl that Trashelle was in UGH. lol

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    I should submit my pooch!

    XXOO,
    JTL

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Chuck Williams said…

    we saw commercials for that, and forgot about it... if I had realized it was 3 hours long, I'd have watched it. The commercials were pretty damn funny

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lana said…

    I watched I thought it was so cute.
    You have a lovely family

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives