Sunday, January 29, 2006
hey freaks! nothing to see here!! (well, not that kind of thing to see here) Move along!
Alright, all you freaks living in Germany and surrounding areas...stop being big old PERVS and searching for things like "ficken, ficken, ficken, ficken, b*aby ficken(oh my GOD, EW!), and ficken mit animals (double triple and quadruple EW!!!!)" JUST STOP!!! You are dirty, nasty, filthy minded people and I have to give my blog a cleansing shower every time I see that you have visited by searching for those things. Heebie Jeebies, my friend, HEEBIE JEEBIES...


I forgot to take any pictures on the digital yesterday during the winter guard performance, so no photos to blog today. I know, I know, you are beyond disappointed. Maybe next time. :) Speaking of winter guard...Guard Girl's Brianna's guard (jeez, I really should just use her name) finished 2nd in their class at the competition. Their show uses the song "Nora" by Blessid Union of Souls. No good stories there except for my 13 year old niece standing up and screaming, "GO BRIANNA, WHITNEY, AND ELIZABETH!!!" right before the guard started their show...meaning it was DEAD SILENT at that moment. I reached over, grabbed a handful of her shirt and yanked her down in the seat. My sister was doing that Mom whisper through gritted teeth without moving her lips thing. You moms know the whisper of which I speak. "Haley, do NOT do that again!" This while everyone around us is turned around staring.

I am totally in love with the mini-cheeseburgers from Cheeseburger in Paradise. I think I want to marry them. No, really..they are THAT good!

So much for my stinking stupid diet...

Grey's Anatomy spoilers ahead..just in case you watch..but didn't watch...Tara this means you.






Ok, I didn't see it coming...Izzy had a baby 11 years ago? Wow! I like the new resident in the Nazi's place. She's happy and chipper, but a good doctor. I am glad she put Christina in her place..she gets a little high and mighty sometimes. I WANT to hate McDreamy..but I can't. He makes me swoon every week. I cried with Meredith when she lost it in the closet. I heart George in a big way. He's my new tv boyfriend... Next week's episode looks GOOD!
Ok, nevermind. I didn't really spoil all that much...just blathered on about who I like..etc. Carry on.

Alright..my brain is not working tonight..so this is it. Everyone have a great monday!!!

CLICK MY RENTER...SHE'S ONLY HERE A FEW MORE HOURS!!!
posted by Angie @ 11:30 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Shelley said…

    You are tooooo funny! The pervs should just STOP! Watched the SAG awards last night, and Mr. Dempsey looked super dreamy. Sigh...Re: the diet, we all have to fall off the wagon sometimes! Have a super day!

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAHHHH, my eyes my eyes, I saw something about IZZY AND A BABY!! OH NO! I haven't watched yet.. AGGGGHHHH

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    LOL at the German perves, serves you right for having a weirdo blog name ;)

    BTW I came via Michele believe it or now.

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    ficken a dude

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, that's what you get, Ang, for picking such a disgusting blog name. :-) What does it mean? I can guess... :heart: Oh, yeah, Wendy directed me here today.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives